Post here when you update your UC!

Hey Berries!

I always am curious to know when people update their user cards, so this is a thread where you can comment to let other Berries know that you made changes! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to openly discuss the changes you made and compliment others on their new names!

Have fun!

35 Likes

This is genius! I just updated mine last night, so great timing too! I added the 'Perfectly Primeval" section, in case anyone is interested :slight_smile: I also changed around some names in other categories

3 Likes

I changed mine recently, but it was just to take out my nn ideas! Now it’s just the name :blush:

2 Likes

I love your alliteration for organizing the names :heart_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :yellow_heart:

I just updated mine last night! I changed 5 combos! I was actually only meaning to change 2

@the.vintage.scribe I love [name_f]Arsinoe[/name_f] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Your combos are masterpieces, I don’t even know where to start! [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] is so handsome!! I love it!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I updated my UC a couple days ago! I added [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] to my boys’ names (replacing [name_u]Evan[/name_u]) and moved [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] up next to [name_m]Adrian[/name_m], and a few days before that I had the name [name_f]Esther[/name_f] stuck in my head and so I added that in my top 10 girls’ names!

1 Like

Just updated mine last night! I added [name_m]Bishop[/name_m] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], & [name_u]Rebel[/name_u], and re-added [name_u]Hunter[/name_u].
Also messed around with the layout and made it all pretty.

2 Likes

Just redid mine a couple days ago

I just added [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] today but still deciding if I like [name_u]Tempest[/name_u] more than [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]. I also added [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] to my boys and [name_f]Eupraxia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] for my girls this month!

3 Likes

I finally made my user card!!

2 Likes

Nimue [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] is so perfect!

1 Like

I love your style!

1 Like

@the.vintage.scribe - I love [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] from your new section! I’ve also been meaning to compliment you on your lovely [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]!

@Luminen - I’m a huge fan of [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], and [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] Otso [name_m]Durant[/name_m] is wonderful!

@Posielee - How exciting! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] is absolutely dreamy!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Love this!! I’m a little uninspired w names recently, but just wanted to say thanks for making this thread :smile:

1 Like

I just posted mine. I have quite a few names listed in a few combos as I’m not sure which fits best, but the feedback would be great. I’m going to post a thread if anyone has any constructive advice to offer up.

4 Likes

This is a brilliant idea! I have finally added some boy combos to mine UC, and more are coming as soon i’m done playing around with them.

2 Likes