Post here when you update your UC!

Hey Berries!

I always am curious to know when people update their user cards, so this is a thread where you can comment to let other Berries know that you made changes! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to openly discuss the changes you made and compliment others on their new names!

Have fun!

19 Likes

This is genius! I just updated mine last night, so great timing too! I added the 'Perfectly Primeval" section, in case anyone is interested :slight_smile: I also changed around some names in other categories

3 Likes

I changed mine recently, but it was just to take out my nn ideas! Now it’s just the name :blush:

2 Likes

I love your alliteration for organizing the names :heart_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :yellow_heart:

I just updated mine last night! I changed 5 combos! I was actually only meaning to change 2

@the.vintage.scribe I love [name_f]Arsinoe[/name_f] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Your combos are masterpieces, I don’t even know where to start! [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] is so handsome!! I love it!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I updated my UC a couple days ago! I added [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] to my boys’ names (replacing [name_u]Evan[/name_u]) and moved [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] up next to [name_m]Adrian[/name_m], and a few days before that I had the name [name_f]Esther[/name_f] stuck in my head and so I added that in my top 10 girls’ names!

1 Like

Just updated mine last night! I added [name_m]Bishop[/name_m] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], & [name_u]Rebel[/name_u], and re-added [name_u]Hunter[/name_u].
Also messed around with the layout and made it all pretty.

1 Like

Just redid mine a couple days ago

I just added [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] today but still deciding if I like [name_u]Tempest[/name_u] more than [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]. I also added [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] to my boys and [name_f]Eupraxia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] for my girls this month!

3 Likes

I just finished updating mine and then saw this! Definitely perfect timing. I’ve gotten a lot of new, great suggestions and inspiration here lately, so added in new names and some combos. :slightly_smiling_face: As well as our current top two names: [name_f]Isla[/name_f]-[name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Tove[/name_f] and [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] Otso [name_m]Durant[/name_m].

[name_f]Isla[/name_f]-[name_f]May[/name_f] is a combination of Southern US/Scottish vibes which is where half of our family is from and where we live, and [name_f]Tove[/name_f] is after [name_f]Tove[/name_f] [name_m]Jansson[/name_m] (creator of Moomins, the first LGBTQ+ person in Finland to be recognised with a national holiday, and all in all an incredible writer and artist).

[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] is special to me because of its Anglo-[name_u]Saxon[/name_u] roots, [name_m]Durant[/name_m] is a family name, and Otso is an old Finnish word for bear that had a lot of spiritual meaning to people in Finland pre-Christianity (Finns used to call themselves “the folk of the bear” because they believed the bear was the mythical ancestor of all humans, and overall bears were the most sacred animal in Finnish mythology to the point you would never speak its real name but use euphemisms instead). I really like the idea of using Otso to honour my ancestors’ paganism, and you know, who doesn’t love bears.

5 Likes

I finally made my user card!!

2 Likes

Nimue [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] is so perfect!

1 Like

I love your style!

1 Like

@the.vintage.scribe - I love [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] from your new section! I’ve also been meaning to compliment you on your lovely [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]!

@Luminen - I’m a huge fan of [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], and [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] Otso [name_m]Durant[/name_m] is wonderful!

@Poseylee - How exciting! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] is absolutely dreamy!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Love this!! I’m a little uninspired w names recently, but just wanted to say thanks for making this thread :smile:

1 Like

I just posted mine. I have quite a few names listed in a few combos as I’m not sure which fits best, but the feedback would be great. I’m going to post a thread if anyone has any constructive advice to offer up.

4 Likes