Posy, Posie or Posey

ok, i know that this has probably been asked a thousand times and that i could just make a poll, but i would love to know which spelling you like best and why!

thanks berrries!

my thoughs (ignore if you want!): i have always preferred posie, but i am now starting to love posy. posey also looks really balanced to me so i have no idea!

[name_f]Posey[/name_f] is my favorite, purely based on aesthetics. I just like the way it looks!

Runner up is [name_f]Posy[/name_f], as that’s how the word is spelled.

1 Like

[name_f]Posie[/name_f] > [name_f]Posy[/name_f] > [name_f]Posey[/name_f], in my opinion.

2 Likes

[name_f]Posey[/name_f] has always been my go to, can’t even say why except that something about this spelling appeals/pleases me more than [name_f]Posy[/name_f] or [name_f]Posie[/name_f].

1 Like

I like [name_f]Posey[/name_f] best, but I’ve mostly seen it spelled [name_f]Posie[/name_f]

1 Like

I prefer Posy or Posie I think. Posy because it’s associated with flowers directly, along with a sentimental motto; Posie because it feels a bit like Josie and therefore a bit more name-y? But I think Posy is my favourite overall.

I also really like Poesy, because of its links to poetry :person_facepalming: but it has just a slightly different sound

2 Likes

I go back and forth with [name_f]Posey[/name_f] and [name_f]Posie[/name_f], but [name_f]Posy[/name_f] is also cute, just looks a bit incomplete to me. I think generally I slightly prefer [name_f]Posey[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Posy[/name_f] and [name_f]Posey[/name_f] look odd to me, honestly. If I had to pick one I would go with [name_f]Posie[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Posie[/name_f] > [name_f]Posy[/name_f] > [name_f]Posey[/name_f] for me. I just love the way [name_f]Posie[/name_f] looks. This spelling looks sweeter imo for some reason.

2 Likes

Team [name_f]Posy[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

[name_f]Posy[/name_f] is my favorite! I like that it is a word name. I love the association with flowers. Visually, I think it looks simple, sweet and appealing.

[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_f]Posey[/name_f].

2 Likes