Predict Khloe’s baby

I didn’t see a post for this yet but if there is I can delete this! :slight_smile:

Any thoughts on names for [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] and Tristan’s coming baby? I’ve heard it’s a boy but not sure if that’s confirmed, Im sure others on here know more about that. They’ll be joining sister [name_u]True[/name_u]

boy name guesses:
[name_u]Arbor[/name_u]
[name_u]Brave[/name_u]
[name_u]Bravery[/name_u]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_u]Harbor[/name_u]
[name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_u]Merritt[/name_u]
[name_u]Noble[/name_u]
[name_u]Peace[/name_u]
[name_u]Pax[/name_u]
[name_m]Prosper[/name_m]
[name_u]Quest[/name_u]
[name_u]Reason[/name_u]
[name_u]Revel[/name_u]
[name_u]Revere[/name_u]
[name_u]Royal[/name_u]
[name_u]Valor[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilde[/name_u]
[name_u]Zen[/name_u]

A few girl guesses just for fun:
[name_u]Blessing[/name_u]
[name_u]Bliss[/name_u]
[name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_u]Forever[/name_u]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u]
[name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_u]Honor[/name_u]
[name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u]
Maybe
[name_f]Memory[/name_f]
[name_u]Merritt[/name_u]
[name_u]Reason[/name_u]
[name_f]Remember[/name_f]
[name_f]Remedy[/name_f]
[name_u]Revel[/name_u]
[name_u]Royal[/name_u]
[name_f]Secret[/name_f]
[name_u]Peace[/name_u]
[name_f]Praise[/name_f]
[name_u]Promise[/name_u]

1 Like

I believe [name_u]True[/name_u] was a family name so I see her going down the family name route again rather than a virtue name specifically.

I hope [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] announces her son’s name name soon. At this rate, we’ll know Khloe’s baby’s name before Kylie’s!

3 Likes

I can still see her naming him [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] Jr., which she would have names her daughter had she been a boy.

3 Likes

Ok so I don’t ‘keep up’ (pun intended) with the Kardashians on a regular basis but I do admit to being intrigued by what the next of their generation will be named.

Khloe’s daughter [name_u]True[/name_u] is actually my favourite of the all their children. And as mentioned above by pp I like that it has a family connection.

I feel like her style would be along the lines of [name_u]Story[/name_u] (g) and [name_m]Hart[/name_m] (b), however I don’t think these are exact names she would choose with [name_u]True[/name_u] because [name_u]True[/name_u] and [name_u]Story[/name_u], [name_u]Story[/name_u] and [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] (Kylie’s daughter) and [name_u]True[/name_u] and [name_m]Hart[/name_m] might be a bit too much considerate the [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] relationship.

3 Likes

[name_u]Brave[/name_u] is my favourite for both a boy and a girl.

3 Likes

Since [name_u]True[/name_u] is Khloe’s Grandpa’s middle name, I think she’ll go with another family tie somehow. Maybe something after her dad (Robert George), like [name_f]Ro[/name_f] or [name_m]Geo[/name_m]. [name_u]Robert[/name_u] means “Bright Fame” and I can see a Kardashian naming their baby [name_u]Bright[/name_u]. [name_u]True[/name_u] and [name_u]Bright[/name_u] make a great sibset actually!

7 Likes

It’s a shame that [name_f]Kourtney[/name_f] has already used [name_u]Dash[/name_u] (which I believe was Robert’s nickname) for Mason’s middle name… [name_u]True[/name_u] & [name_u]Dash[/name_u] would have been so cute!

4 Likes

On the show she mentioned wanting another T name.
Any ideas?

[name_m]Ted[/name_m]
[name_u]Tai[/name_u] / [name_m]Ty[/name_m]
[name_m]Talon[/name_m]
[name_u]Teal[/name_u]
[name_m]Tripp[/name_m]

2 Likes

These are my T guesses

[name_m]Titan[/name_m]
[name_m]Titus[/name_m]
[name_m]Triton[/name_m]
[name_m]Trey[/name_m] or [name_m]Trae[/name_m]
[name_u]Taj[/name_u] or [name_m]Tahj[/name_m]
[name_m]Thorn[/name_m]
[name_m]Tide[/name_m] or [name_m]Tyde[/name_m]
[name_m]Tyce[/name_m]
[name_u]Tiger[/name_u]
[name_m]Thor[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
Tron
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
Throne
[name_m]Teague[/name_m]
[name_m]Triumph[/name_m]
[name_u]Thyme[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Thunder[/name_u] would be cool!

1 Like

My thoughts are with that being included in the show it may be serving as a smokescreen and that baby will actually have anything but a T name.

But aside from news headlines I really don’t “keep up with” any of them. So I could be very wrong on that train of thought!

1 Like

i’m putting all my money on tide or tyde :ocean:

3 Likes

I agree. If they really are going with T names, I kind of also could see Tyke or [name_m]Tige[/name_m] or [name_u]Trace[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister thinks [name_u]Trust[/name_u] would be cool but…probably not in this case.

2 Likes

Maybe [name_u]Tarot[/name_u]? I know [name_u]True[/name_u] was a family name, and I am pretty sure she’d probably use another, but I can’t think of anyone with a T name for her to honor! His Halloween costume was a [name_u]Tiger[/name_u], so maybe that?

2 Likes

Did anyone see the preview for this weeks episode? It sounds like we might find out the name this week?

1 Like

I saw today where she confirmed in an interview this week that his name does start with T.

She apparently waited months before settling on a name, then was going to wait until the next premiere and things took longer than she expected.

1 Like

Now that we know it starts with a T, I’m going to updated my guesses…

(I think she would have stayed away from anything even remotely close to [name_u]Theo[/name_u], so I’m going to say it doesn’t start with a TH.)

[name_u]Tate[/name_u]! - I found out her Armenian great grandfather, who moved to [name_u]America[/name_u], was named Tatos (which he changed to Thomas). [name_u]Tate[/name_u] would be a cute honor!

[name_u]Taj[/name_u]
[name_f]Tove[/name_f]
[name_u]Tai[/name_u]
[name_m]Tyree[/name_m]
[name_u]Tal[/name_u] / [name_m]Talon[/name_m]

Aaaaaand… it will probably just end up being [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Jr[/name_m].

2 Likes

[name_u]Thames[/name_u]
[name_m]Titan[/name_m]
[name_m]Titus[/name_m]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Taika[/name_u]
[name_u]Tommy[/name_u]
[name_m]Thiago[/name_m]
[name_m]Ty[/name_m]
[name_u]Tarot[/name_u]
[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]
Tres

[name_f]Khloe[/name_f] said it starts with a T name. I think its [name_u]Tiger[/name_u] or [name_f]Treasure[/name_f]. Wont be [name_u]Theo[/name_u] because thats tristans other kid

1 Like