Predict- names which will have hit the pops in 10 years...

So- I for one am always analyzing which names are about to shoot up in popularity…

[name]Just[/name] for fun, which names do you think are going to zoom up the charts in the next ten years (or continue to zoom up)

Off the top of my head, I think- [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Eloise[/name],[name]Cora[/name], [name]Boone[/name], [name]Archer[/name], [name]Arlo[/name], [name]Atticus[/name]
will continue to soar…

I think [name]Clover[/name] and [name]Freya[/name] will begin being heard A LOT more (I’m talking US here as she’s already a firm hit in the UK)

Any others people can think of that will be:

• Top 150
  • Hit the top 500 again

…after 10 years?

I think the that these names will continue to rise in popularity and possibly be in the top 10:

[name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Ella[/name], [name]Avery[/name], [name]Layla[/name]

[name]William[/name] (stays in top 10), [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Lucas[/name]

I also think that these names will become even more popular within the next 10 years:

[name]Lucy[/name], [name]Nora[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Stella[/name], [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Cora[/name],

[name]Leo[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Arlo[/name], [name]Silas[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Archer[/name]

In 20 years, I think the charts will look totally different! I don’t think I could guess :slight_smile: we shall see!