Predict........ (Youtube couples)

Both couples (Liana and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] + [name_m]Matt[/name_m] and Abbie) are having baby boys and it is first pregnancies! Name predictions? They are both 3rd trimester

1 Like

I love [name_f]Liana[/name_f] and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] and although I see them on my fyp i don’t particularly follow [name_m]Matt[/name_m] and [name_u]Abby[/name_u] so this is for [name_f]Liana[/name_f] and [name_u]Connor[/name_u]

I definitely see them with an [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]. A classic name which is also quite trendy at the moment. Maybe a honour name for Lianas grandad in the middle as she seems quite close with him?

For me, I predict something quite modern and arty like [name_u]Asher[/name_u] or [name_u]Chance[/name_u] and for matt and abby I see a classic name thats trendy like [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] or [name_u]Joe[/name_u].

I love both families to the moon and back!

I have a feeling [name_u]Connor[/name_u] and [name_f]Liana[/name_f] will choose something trendy like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] or a common-ish classic like [name_u]Max[/name_u].

For [name_m]Matt[/name_m] and [name_u]Abby[/name_u], I just think [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and I don’t know why 🫤

@almostma

You were right!

[name_m]Matt[/name_m] and [name_u]Abby[/name_u] named their baby boy [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u].

1 Like

Ohh my god what :see_no_evil: