Predictions for Baby Herbert!

The Herberts (Abbie and Josh) just announced that baby #2 is a BOY!! They already have a girl Poppy named after Abbie’s grandfather (she calls him Poppy). On their gender reveal video they announced the baby’s name starts with a J. Any predictions?

2 Likes

With [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_u]Jett[/name_u] came to mind

[name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Jax[/name_u], [name_u]Jace[/name_u], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m],

I second the ideas of [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], and [name_u]Jax[/name_u]. I’d also say…
[name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_u]Jem[/name_u]
[name_u]Jensen[/name_u]
[name_u]Jesse[/name_u]
[name_u]Joey[/name_u]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_u]Jory[/name_u]
[name_u]Judah[/name_u]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u]

You know their daughter’s nickname is Poot. So with the J, it’s definitely not Tooty!

[name_u]Jack[/name_u] would be lovely with [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]! That’s what I’d go for, though [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] would also be real sweet. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Their little [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is so cute. I had no idea they were expecting a second! How exciting.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] saw their post and came here to see other people’s guesses. A lot of people seem to be guessing [name_u]Jax[/name_u] or [name_u]Jack[/name_u] but I’m hoping it’s something more like [name_u]Jace[/name_u] or [name_u]Jett[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] just posted this on her story which may change a lot of people’s guesses!

Although to be fair, a lot of people don’t have any concept of how unique or common names are. I’ve seen plenty of lists of “super unique baby names!” that include top 10 names. So now I’m interested to see how unique the name really is.
2 Likes

I don’t think it’s going to be [name_u]James[/name_u] because that’s already [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] second name (Poppy James), I could see something like [name_u]Jax[/name_u], [name_u]Jace[/name_u] or [name_u]Jagger[/name_u].

I’m feeling pretty solid about [name_m]Jason[/name_m], but otherwise maybe [name_u]Jax[/name_u] or [name_u]Jace[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] guesses are [name_u]Jett[/name_u], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_m]Jago[/name_m], [name_u]Juno[/name_u] (or the other spellings), and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]!

i love jasper with poppy, but i have a good feeling about jagger :guitar:

5 Likes

Hmm… what about

jackson / jaxon
jasper
jonah
jones
julian
jayden / jaden
josiah
jett
jonas

[name_u]Jagger[/name_u] or [name_m]Jones[/name_m] are my bets.

4 Likes

They just announced on yt that his middle name will be [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], which is Josh’s name. So this might help J____ [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Herbert[/name_m]!
P.S.: And we also know that it’s not [name_m]Jamal[/name_m] (a lot of people thought this)

1 Like

Maybe [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_u]Jace[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m].

I can see them trying to be trendy and spell [name_m]Jason[/name_m] like [name_m]Jayson[/name_m].

I think [name_u]Jett[/name_u], [name_u]Jax[/name_u] and [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] are all possibilities!

On their YouTube video [name_m]Josh[/name_m] accidentally said baby’s name and they forgot to edit it out. According to the video his name is going to be [name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Herbert[/name_m], but it might have been on purpose and they’re actually using a different name

1 Like

It is [name_u]Jagger[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]!

3 Likes

just came to brag about the fact that I WAS RIGHT :nerd_face:

8 Likes