Pregnancy - Baby Name Suggestions.

So I recently found out I am pregnant with a baby girl. Me and my husband are overjoy, but we already have 3 boys (no girls) and are unsure on what to name her. Any suggestions would be helpful. We would like it to go with Our other children’s names, and fit with the middle name ‘[name_f]Rose[/name_f]’ or ‘[name_f]Faith[/name_f]’. Our surname is [name_m]Hayes[/name_m].

Our other children’s names:
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

I’m not sure if this would be helpful, but we are a biracial family, I am white British and my husband is black American.

Thank you xx

[name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] a suggestion - you might want to post this instead in the Girl or Sibling forum. You’ll get a lot more responses.

I agree with pp that if you post in Girl Names, you would likely get more responses. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Zion[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and…

[name_f]Junia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alesia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

Agree with the others that you’d be best posting in the girl’s baby name forum.

I think with both your surname and baby’s middle name being only one syllable, it would sound best if baby has at least 2 syllables for the first name.
I like whitegardenia’s suggestion of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] ([name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?)

Maybe:
[name_f]Zaria[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessica[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]

[name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]