Pregnancy update

Hello just wanted to pop on for a little pregnancy update. I’m currently 31 weeks so I’m kinda feeling the home stretch. Which sounds like a lot but it flies by. Realistically I will probably deliver around 35 to 36 weeks. I have been so excited to meet the twins but I getting nervous. People are always telling me going from 2 to 3 is the most difficult. However, I just completely skipped 2. I’m sure it will be fine. I’m second-guessing my names yet again. Everyone says it’s just hormones but I feel that I’m going hold name regret later on.

3 Likes

When are you due? There are some threads on here whereby you can join, dependent on due date? If you may find that more helpful to post there.

5 Likes

If you like [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] and Sloane…

[name_u]Reagan[/name_u]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] (:shushing_face:)
Laurence/Laurie
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_u]Koa[/name_u]
[name_u]Quentin[/name_u]
[name_u]Ashby[/name_u]
[name_u]Chris[/name_u]
[name_f]Erin[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom willingly stayed in the hospital for three days when she had my brother because she hadn’t picked out a name. So you could always do that :sweat_smile: but on a serious note if they’re names you love and feel like would be fitting for your babies then go with it!

1 Like

You can always PM me if you want, I have 8 month old twins (and two older sons), so I might be able to give you some advice if you wish.
And like @anon25197097 said, there are some threads on here you can join.

Second guessing your names is completely normal, I did the same with all of my children except for [name_m]Leonid[/name_m]. Good luck!