Pronounciation of Ariel and Arielle?

Is there a different way of pronouncing these, or is [name]Arielle[/name] just a different spelling of [name]Ariel[/name]?

I’m assuming that [name]Ariel[/name] is - ar-ee-uhl or air-ee-uhl where as [name]Arielle[/name] is air-ee-el or ar-ee-el.
And is it [name]Air[/name] or Ar? Or is just the parent’s preference?

Yeah, I think [name]Ariel[/name] is [name]AIR[/name]-ee-uhl and [name]Arielle[/name] is air-ee-elle…

Depends on where you are from if it is ARE-ee-elle or not, I think.

[name]Ariel[/name] = [name]Air[/name]-ee-uhl (or [name]Ah[/name]-ree-el in some places thought not usually places like the UK or USA I belive)

[name]Arielle[/name] - [name]Ah[/name]-ree-ell with emphasis on the [name]Ell[/name] part or [name]Air[/name]-ee-ell. Perosnally I’d say [name]Ah[/name]-ree-elle so it sounded more different than [name]Air[/name]-ee-uhl

I actually pronounce them more similarly. [name]Air[/name]-ee-uhl is like the aerial antenna on the roof (before cable and digital tv). I pronounce [name]Ariel[/name] like air-ee-[name]EL[/name], or even [name]Ah[/name]-ree-[name]EL[/name], and [name]Arielle[/name], I would likely interpret as [name]AIR[/name]-ee-[name]EL[/name], and put the stress on the beginning like I would with [name]Arianne[/name]. I have never met an [name]Arielle[/name]. I realize this makes no sense phonetically, and there’s only a slight difference, but it’s at the beginning. The longer name doesn’t seem like “the same name” to me, it seems more like an Ar-i-elle, where the shorter name is more like a -ri-el, with an incidental A at the beginning.

I had always thought that [name]Ariel[/name] was air-ee-uhl, like the [name]Little[/name] Mermaid. Until I met a hispanic girl with the name and it was pn’d Ar-ee-uhl.

I pronounce [name]Ariel[/name] [name]AIR[/name]-ee-el. [name]Ariel[/name] is technically a Hebrew boy’s name. [name]Arielle[/name], I would pronounce ahr-ee-[name]ELLE[/name].

[name]Ariel[/name] is [name]Air[/name]-eal
[name]Arielle[/name] is Ar-ee-elle
Haha i never would have thougt about the fact that i pronounce those diffrently. haha

[name]Ariel[/name] is usually “air-ee-uhl”, unless you have a French accent (like [name]Sebastian[/name]), then it’s said “are-ee-elle” just like [name]Arielle[/name].

I have been in the US my whole life and have always thought the two spellings were pronounced the same. Sort of like [name]Lee[/name], [name]Leigh[/name].

I say them differently.
[name]Air[/name]-ree-l
[name]Air[/name]-ree-elle