See the results of this poll: Our boy combos

Respondents: 15 (This poll is closed)

• Bennett Cole: 0 (0%)
  • Mason Beckett: 1 (7%)
  • Micah David: 3 (20%)
  • Luca Joseph: 8 (53%)
  • Adam Victor: 2 (13%)
  • Aden Joel: 1 (7%)

I chose [name]Luca[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. I love the name [name]Luca[/name]! However, [name]Micah[/name] [name]David[/name] was a close second. I think they both sound great with [name]Jude[/name].

I liked [name]Bennett[/name] too, but I’m always a little wary of last names as first names.

Anyway, I like your list, and good luck to you.

I voted for [name]Luca[/name] because I love the name! The be honest, I probably wouldn’t use it with [name]Jude[/name] because of the “ooo” sounds being the same. But then again, I overthink things like crazy! :slight_smile:

[name]Micah[/name] comes in a strong second for me! [name]Love[/name] it! Classy but still quirky enough to fit well with [name]Jude[/name].

I’m assuming [name]Aden[/name] is pronounced like [name]Aiden[/name]? If so, I would highly recommend avoiding it! It’s a beautiful name, but SO overused now! [name]Even[/name] if it is pronounced differently, I would probably recommend not using it because everyone will think it’s [name]Aiden[/name] and your son will be constantly correcting people.

[name]Bennett[/name] [name]Cole[/name] – Cute, probably my third pick.
[name]Mason[/name] [name]Beckett[/name] – Again, on the popular side.
[name]Adam[/name] [name]Victor[/name] – Nice. Classic. A little lackluster next to [name]Jude[/name].

Good luck to you!

I love [name]Jude[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]!!

I did not vote. To be honest, I don’t think any of these names are as handsome as [name]Jude[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]. If I HAD to pick, [name]Luca[/name] would be my favorite of the first names, but it’s way too soft next to [name]Jude[/name].
I do love [name]Victor[/name], but I don’t love the combo [name]Adam[/name] [name]Victor[/name]; it doesn’t flow so great, and again, [name]Adam[/name] is too bland next to [name]Jude[/name]. Some of the other first names on the list just sound way too trendy.