PYF Girls Name

I have been thinking about other names and would love to get your opinion on them:

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Eliza[/name] honors my grandmother and [name]Grace[/name] honors my mother)
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Leia[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Ava[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Lena[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Lena[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
(*[name]Nicole[/name] is my middle name.)

Thank you for your help! Much appreciated!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Eliza[/name] honors my grandmother and [name]Grace[/name] honors my mother): Oh, Kansasgirl, I love [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] so, so much! [name]How[/name] lucky you are to have both [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] in your family. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] gets my vote not only because of its beauty, but because I love how it honors your loved ones. I think it’s stunning. :slight_smile:

[name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: Oh, goodness! I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! I [name]LOVE[/name], [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rose[/name]! I know I voted for [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name], but can I vote for [name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], too? :slight_smile:

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: Oh, I love this too, Kansasgirl! I’m going to stick with [name]Eliza[/name] or [name]Rose[/name], though, because while I love [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] (and they do sound so pretty together), I’m wondering if the name is a bit overloaded on virtue. It’s just a personal thing. I love [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Blythe[/name], for example, but someone poitned out that such a doubly happy name is a lot to live up to, especially if she’s not a naturally perky person. Hmm…

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Nell[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

[name]Leia[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]: I like [name]Leah[/name], but not [name]Leia[/name], and I’m really sorry, but I’m not a fan of [name]Nicole[/name], either. What about [name]Lila[/name]?

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: I think this is great!

[name]Ava[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]: I’m so sorry, but this is waaay too trendy for me. :frowning: What about [name]Aveline[/name]? [name]Evelyn[/name]? [name]Eva[/name]? [name]Genevieve[/name]?

[name]Corinne[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]: You know, I really do like [name]Corinne[/name] (pronounced cor-INN, not cor-een), but that pronunciation issue alone makes me think twice about [name]Corrine[/name].

What about [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]?

[name]Lena[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]: I love [name]Lena[/name] as a nickname for [name]Helena[/name] ([name]Nell[/name], too!), but on its own, it doesn’t do much for me. :frowning:

[name]Lena[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: Ditto

Of the names you’ve been listing, my favorites are [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Tula[/name], [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], and [name]Felicity[/name] (but not with [name]Grace[/name]). Is [name]Juliet[/name] anywhere on your list? :slight_smile: So many pretty names! :slight_smile:

sorry not to have a ton of input, but I think that all of these are really nice choices. The only one I think is awful is [name]Ava[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] because I immediately think of [name]Anna[/name] [name]Nicole[/name], as in [name]Anna[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Smith[/name]–and while most people your daughter’s age probably won’t ever think about this, [name]Ava[/name] is a one of the most popular names right now, and you have so many other great ones.
I think if I were you I’d do [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name]–it’s first on your list, and it has significance for you.

I agree with both posters above, [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is perfect!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] - I’m a sucker for family names so [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] strikes every spot I’ve got, it’s lovely and will age well. I like it very much, even though [name]Eliza[/name] is too nicknamey for me overall.

[name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - Now this would be my pick, if this were my list! [name]Rose[/name] is delicate & lovely but no pushover. [name]Elizabeth[/name] is my favorite, favorite classic and together they’re just charming. (I’d probably go with [name]Rose[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name], as that spelling’s my family one)

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Grace[/name] - I adree with whomever said this is potentially 'cheerful overload". [name]Felicity[/name] is pretty but I’d rather maybe [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Nicole[/name], [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Rose[/name] over [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

[name]Leia[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] - [name]Leia[/name] does nothing for me, particularly. But then, I’m prime age ot be a “[name]Star[/name] Wars” freak so that’s what [name]Leia[/name] always reminds me of. bah. [name]Way[/name] to ruin a perfectly good name, [name]George[/name].

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] - I adore [name]Lillian[/name]. It’s a family name for me (My Grandma was [name]Lilian[/name]) [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is beautiful and while popular, will stand the test of time. This would be my second choice if this were my list.

[name]Ava[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] - I’m tired of [name]Ava[/name] already. I’ve always preferred the more classic [name]Eva[/name] to [name]Ava[/name] and would endores [name]Eva[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] over trendy [name]Ava[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]. [name]Ava[/name]'s going to date in about 20 years, I think [name]Eva[/name], though similar will age better.

[name]Corinne[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] - [name]Corinne[/name] is cute, but I’m not a huge fan of the sound. I knew a ton of [name]Corinne[/name]'s growing up, so It feels kind of middle aged to me, like I am! :slight_smile: I like other [name]Cor[/name]- type names, though: [name]Coralie[/name], [name]Cora[/name], [name]Coral[/name], [name]Coraline[/name]. Maybe one of those would appeal to you?

[name]Lena[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] - I knew a fair number of [name]Lena[/name]'s growing up, so it sounds fine on it’s own to me. [name]Lena[/name] Horne was ‘just’ a [name]Lena[/name]. And it worked for her! Why not. [name]Lena[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]'s a bit ‘n’ heavy, [name]Lena[/name] [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Lena[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Lena[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Lena[/name] [name]Rose[/name] flow better.

[name]Lena[/name] [name]Grace[/name] - Now this is lovely! No tripping over the ‘n’ sound, flows effortlessly and is pretty. [name]Will[/name] definitely age well and is gorgoeus all by itself. This would be my #3 pick, if this were my list.

You have some great choices here, you really can’t go wrong with ay of them! :smiley:

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Eliza[/name] honors my grandmother and [name]Grace[/name] honors my mother) - love this the most. I have both of these names in my family, too!
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - so pretty!
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Grace[/name] - don’t really like [name]Felicity[/name], plus it doesn’t have a nn.
[name]Leia[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] - I just think of [name]Star[/name] Wars. [name]How[/name] about [name]Lila[/name]?
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] - These two names are in my family as well, and I’ve thought of this combo. It’s really pretty, huh? I think I love this as much as [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] after all.
[name]Ava[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] - do not like because of [name]Anna[/name] [name]Nichole[/name] - I agree with the poster above, sorry, can’t remember now who it was. [name]How[/name] about [name]Avalon[/name] [name]Grace[/name]? nn [name]Ava[/name]?
[name]Corinne[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] - don’t feel one way or the other about it.
[name]Lena[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] - [name]Lena[/name] is a very pretty nn for [name]Helena[/name], [name]Melina[/name], [name]Angelina[/name], etc. It’s good to have more than one choice so I almost always think it’s best to choose a formal name and then have a nickname when possible.
[name]Lena[/name] [name]Grace[/name] - see above. I do like the one syllable middle with the two syllable first name.

My favorites, in order of preference

1. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (perfection!)
  2. [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (I actually love [name]Felicity[/name], in spite of the TV show!)
  3. [name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (classic and beautiful)
  4. [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (sweet, great flow)
  5. [name]Corinne[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (like this one with [name]Grace[/name] more than [name]Nicole[/name])

Let us know what you decide!

My pick Is [name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], there was a [name]Rose[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] in birth announcements here (NZ) other day