Question about nameberry name uploads/updates

This is a weird question and maybe it’s already been asked and answered but I couldn’t find it so I’ll try asking here.
Is there a way to see names that are added new to nameberry’s database? [name_u]Or[/name_u] are there lists uploaded every once in a whille with news on what new names are added to the database?
All I can find are lists of what names are ‘new’ in the top 1000 in a particular country or something. I’d like to see what new names are added to here :slight_smile:

Is that a thing we can see on this website? thanks! :smiley:

I am not aware of any particular feature that would show you new names added to the site, however, there could be an article regarding new name additions that you can check on the main site. Since most names are taken from this thread, these articles are also announced there!

1 Like

Our team adds new names on an almost daily basis, and unfortunately I don’t know of any way to view the most recently added.

We do a blog post every so often featuring some of our favorite new additions to the database, but this isn’t anywhere close to a full list.

1 Like