Questions & Support for Donor Conception

There isn’t a big group here in NB for folks using donor sperm, eggs, or embryos. But I wanted to create a thread inviting anyone to ask questions, seek advice, or share their experiences!

I’ve researched becoming a Single Mother by Choice (SMC/SMBC) since autumn 2019. Currently TTC with sperm from a known donor via assisted insemination.

All SMCs are welcome here. LGBTQ+ individuals and couples are welcome. And straight couples needing some form of donor gametes are welcome.

:relaxed:

14 Likes

Hi @Elle1, I’ve only just seen this post, thank you for starting it. As I am planning on starting TTC later this year, I haven’t anything to add yet but just wanted to say hello! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] all is well with you!

1 Like

This is a nice thread, if you’re interested in stories about unconventional ways of becoming a parent (particularly for LGBTQ folks, but really anyone), I would suggest the podcast Pride and [name_f]Joy[/name_f], it’s a BBC podcast, and it’s only a season long but it’s got great stories and perspectives

2 Likes