Quick Little Poll :)

• Saela [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
  • Saela [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

0 voters

I’m working on some combos to put in my user card and I’m stuck between these!

I’ve had Saela [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] on my list for years. I really like the name [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] but don’t see myself using it, and I think the pet name Saela V (c’est la vie) is super cute! For my last theme though, I paired up Saela [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and I think it’s such a gorgeous combo with beautiful imagery. I also love the song Dear [name_u]Winter[/name_u] by AJR, which makes the combo even more sweet.

Which do you prefer? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I quite like the name [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], and/but it is on the harsher end of the spectrum to my ears, so if I were to use it as a second name I would choose something very soft and airy for the first name. I am surprised that Saela doesn’t seem soft enough to me, it really is such a graceful, gentle sounding name. That being said, I still like Saela [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] a lot (cute nn option too) but I voted for Saela [name_u]Winter[/name_u] because I believe it has a smoother flow. It really only matters how it sounds to you, and what visions it conjures up (winter is such beautiful imagery).

1 Like

Saela [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is so pretty

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more!!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] this!

1 Like

I love Saela [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like