[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] Calluna
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Valley[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Briar[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]

Thoughts on [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]?

I like [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] the best!
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Mystery[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_u]Dancer[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Secret[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Flower[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Jinx[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_u]Blaze[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Monday[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Alchemy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Fortune[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Sun[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Shiva[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Crimson[/name_f]
[name_f]ROsalia[/name_f] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Symphony[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Delight[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] Dew
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_m]Noon[/name_m]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Shadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_u]Egypt[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Maize[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Lotus[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_m]Pine[/name_m]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Tide[/name_m]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_u]Harbor[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Cove[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like one of these :slight_smile:

Middle names for [name_m]Theophilos[/name_m] (pronounced Thee-ah-fil-us) that are my style please?

I feel like [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] fits in better with the other sisters’ names. My vote is for [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Essence[/name_f] (so pretty!!!). I also prefer Chamomile [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f].

Could you please copy and paste this link (the hyperlink isn’t working) and vote on my new name combos? There’s a lot so you don’t have to vote on all of them but if you could at least vote on half it would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] Firefly better and I think it fits really well with her sisters. Some other ideas:
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] Larkspur
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_u]Dream[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Journey[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Glory[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Solstice[/name_f]

Thoughts on [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Marisol[/name_f]?

I don’t love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] but [name_f]Marisol[/name_f] is beautiful and they sound lovely together. It’s quite a regal name. [name_f]Marisol[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is especially beautiful.

Thoughts on [name_u]Grey[/name_u] as a middle name for a girl? What do you think of [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] or [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]? Also, what are your thoughts on Matilda Margaux, Matilda Marigold, Margaux Clementine and Margaux Matilda? Which is your favourite?

YES! I like both [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], but I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Iris[/name_f], however [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] flows a bit better. Also, I’m so glad you like [name_u]Grey[/name_u] instead of [name_u]Gray[/name_u]. It’s so much gentler-looking.

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] is meh. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is better, but kind of fairytale sounding, same with [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is probably my least favorite. My favorite is probably [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f].

What do you think of the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m]? I’m thinking of using it for a 15yo character in a story. He works for the circus under a cruel ringmaster and he’s forced to bully a 14yo aerialist girl, who’s actually his friend, in order to stop the ringmaster from firing his dad, a lion tamer. Also, name ideas for the aerialist, tamer, and ringmaster?

I like the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m], it’s gentle but at the same time very tough. I’m not sure why but his description made me think of the name [name_m]Harding[/name_m]. But I do think [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is perfect for that character!
Aerialist: [name_f]Anya[/name_f], [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_u]Wynn[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] “[name_f]Junie[/name_f]”, [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_u]Piper[/name_u]
Ringmaster: [name_m]Maximus[/name_m], Magnar, [name_m]Remo[/name_m], Valdus, [name_m]Butch[/name_m], [name_m]Clint[/name_m]
[name_m]Lion[/name_m] tamer: [name_u]Beau[/name_u], [name_m]Lowell[/name_m], [name_m]Adrian[/name_m], [name_m]Banner[/name_m], [name_m]Julius[/name_m], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], [name_m]Harold[/name_m] “[name_m]Hal[/name_m]”

Middle names for [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] that are my style please?

I like the names a lot. They are all very princely. A few kind critiques…

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Riordan[/name_m] seems a little clunky…
The beginning of [name_m]Rune[/name_m] and end of [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] kind of blend. Maybe [name_m]Rune[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]?
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m], with both of the names ending in the R sound, could flow better.
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] because, I would totally make it [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], or [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] nn “[name_m]Wolf[/name_m].”
Um… just noticed that you have two Sorens, ages 17 and 14… You might want to change that lol.

I’m thinking you should do [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_m]Riordan[/name_m] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m], and [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_m]Rune[/name_m].

What do you think of the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m]? I’m thinking of using it for a 15yo character in a story. He works for the circus under a cruel ringmaster and he’s forced to bully a 14yo aerialist girl, who’s actually his friend, in order to stop the ringmaster from firing his dad, a lion tamer. Also, name ideas for the aerialist, tamer, and ringmaster? I’m liking Avian/Aven for the aerialist, but both are known as masculine, so I’m not sure. What do you think? Maybe [name_f]Avia[/name_f]… I can’t use [name_f]Aviana[/name_f].

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] sticks out to me as ny sounding very regal. I’d suggest:
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
Aleister (or various spellings)
[name_m]Colter[/name_m]
[name_m]Sylvester[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexei[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavion[/name_m]

Other than that I think they sound really good together.

No question from me, please answer above

The ones I’d change are [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u], [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Riordan[/name_m] and [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m]. I would switch [name_u]Blue[/name_u] with [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_m]Riordan[/name_m] with [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] and [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] with [name_u]Orion[/name_u]. I also prefer [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] over [name_m]Soren[/name_m] Elrond.

Thoughts on [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Marisol[/name_f]?

I feel like [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] stick out. They don’t give me the same prince, royalty vibe.
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] and Chamomile just seem totally different than the other girls names. [name_m]How[/name_m] about Rowana, [name_f]Devorah[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f], or [name_f]Coralie[/name_f]. Also Xyla kinda does too unless she’s like the one rebel princess or something then I think it works.

What boy names can Rye/Ry be a nickname for? I’m ok with obscure, unusual names. (Not Ryder bc it’s one of my dogs names)

[name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_u]Rhian[/name_u], [name_m]Ryker[/name_m], [name_u]Rylan[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u]…

What do you think of the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m]? I’m thinking of using it for a 15yo character in a story. He works for the circus under a cruel ringmaster and he’s forced to bully a 14yo aerialist girl, who’s actually his friend, in order to stop the ringmaster from firing his dad, a lion tamer. Also, name ideas for the aerialist, tamer, and ringmaster? I’m liking Avian/Aven for the aerialist, but both are known as masculine, so I’m not sure. What do you think? Maybe [name_f]Avia[/name_f]… I can’t use [name_f]Aviana[/name_f]. Also, I don’t want a (too) gentle or frilly name, because she’s not really.

[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Essence[/name_f]!

Thoughts on the name Ryerson “[name_m]Rye[/name_m]”? [name_m]How[/name_m] usable do you think it is?

I don’t like it, sorry. It sounds really trendy and like a brand. I don’t think it’s very usable because it doesn’t sound like it would age well to me.

Middle name for [name_f]Galilea[/name_f] ([name_u]Gal[/name_u]-ih-lay-uh)?

[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Aster[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Orchid[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Alouette[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Azure[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_f]Topaz[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u]

Middle names for Ryerson (b)?

Ryerson ___
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]

What do you think of the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m]? I’m thinking of using it for a 15yo character in a story. He works for the circus under a cruel ringmaster and he’s forced to bully a 14yo aerialist girl, who’s actually his friend, in order to stop the ringmaster from firing his dad, a lion tamer. Also, name ideas for the aerialist, tamer, and ringmaster? I’m liking Avian/Aven for the aerialist, but both are known as masculine, so I’m not sure. What do you think? Maybe [name_f]Avia[/name_f]… I can’t use [name_f]Aviana[/name_f]. Also, I don’t want a (too) gentle or frilly name, because she’s not really. (Note: I just liked the idea of an Av- name because of aviation and stuff because she’s an aerialist, but I’m thinking that it’s not going to happen, so any name idea you have is fine. I want multiple ideas, please!)

1. [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] “[name_f]Millie[/name_f]”
  2. Chamomile “[name_f]Cami[/name_f]”
  3. [name_f]Calixta[/name_f] “[name_f]Callie[/name_f]”

Which middle name for Ryerson: Ryerson [name_m]Levi[/name_m], Ryerson [name_m]Leo[/name_m], or Ryerson [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]?

Ryerson [name_m]Leo[/name_m]!

What do you think of the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m]? I’m thinking of using it for a 15yo character in a story. He works for the circus under a cruel ringmaster and he’s forced to bully a 14yo aerialist girl, who’s actually his friend, in order to stop the ringmaster from firing his dad, a lion tamer. Also, name ideas for the aerialist, tamer, and ringmaster? I’m liking Avian/Aven for the aerialist, but both are known as masculine, so I’m not sure. What do you think? Maybe [name_f]Avia[/name_f]… I can’t use [name_f]Aviana[/name_f]. Also, I don’t want a (too) gentle or frilly name, because she’s not really. (Note: I just liked the idea of an Av- name because of aviation and stuff because she’s an aerialist, but I’m thinking that it’s not going to happen, so any name idea you have is fine. I want multiple ideas, please!)

I think Jack works really well for that character. I also think Avia does too! It’s doesn’t come across as too frilly or girly bc it has that harsher v sound. Since you want an Av- name how about Avis, Avri, Avery, or Ava?
Some more suggestions: Elia, Alya, Amara, Melia, Ximenia (the X is pronounced like an H), Kalila, Adalia, Arria, Arizona, Zora

What do you think of Rye as a brother to Fergus and Paxton (b)? Does Paxton or Rye stick out too much? (Fergus has to be kept in this sib set)

I think it would work, although it would be better as a nickname, maybe for [name_m]Ryker[/name_m], [name_u]Riley[/name_u], [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]…

What do you think of the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m]? I’m thinking of using it for a 15yo character in a story. He works for the circus under a cruel ringmaster and he’s forced to bully a 14yo aerialist girl ([name_f]Polly[/name_f]: I need opinions and suggestions, still), who’s actually his friend, in order to stop the ringmaster from firing his dad, a lion tamer. Also, name ideas for the tamer, ringmaster, and cook (a heavyset woman who loves [name_f]Polly[/name_f] strongly and is a mentor/friend/mother to her).