Quickfire This or That

Hey Berries :white_heart:

It’s crunch time for my list. I need to decide between some girl names that are too similar. I’d love to see which you prefer!

• [name_f]Serena[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Sereia[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Lilla[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Eira[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Elva[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Aira[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Selene[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Serene[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Elvira[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Valeria[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Ophira[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Aura[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]

0 voters

• Luthien
  • [name_u]Lorien[/name_u]

0 voters

• [name_f]Delphi[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Aster[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Astra[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Winslet[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Swan[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Angelina[/name_f]

0 voters

wow these results are surprising me! thank you to the lovely voters! bumping to see if anyone else wants to weigh in :star2:

Ooh I love many of these!

Sereia - so unfamiliar and pretty

Lyra - love the sound and the associations

Eira - a favorite of mine that’s on my extended list, haven’t been able to pair it yet but the vibe is so magical

Aria - [name_f]Aria[/name_f], though popular, does have a lovely sound and meaning

Selene - I just really like the smooth sound

Valeria - makes me think of [name_m]Valerian[/name_m] which is a name I also like, and it has a nice usable but fairytale feel

Ophelia - again, usable but fairytale, though [name_f]Ophira[/name_f] is also really nice

Aura - this sounds fresher than [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and has such a wonderful, erm, aura, no joke intended

Sylvie - heh, possibly I’m slightly biased by the fact I liked this name enough to choose it as my NB name but [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] feels absolutely magical to me

Lorien - I like how both of these names look and sound and actually I can’t say I would pick consistently between these based on the hour of the day but this one sounds super cool to me at the moment

Delphi - ooh this sounds so cool and unexpected

Astra - a standout starry feeling name

Winslet - love the sound, the [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] nickname, and how familiar but unexpected it is

Swan - bordering on GP but definitely usable as a middle and I really like the vibe this adds to a combo

Evangeline - lovely and classic name that doesn’t need a nickname but has many potential nicknames

1 Like

Love [name_f]Sereia[/name_f]! So beautiful!
I was really torn between [name_u]Lorien[/name_u] and Luthien, but [name_u]Lorien[/name_u] is on my boy names list, so I decided to vote for Luthien.

1 Like

WOW this is such a long and thought-out reply! I’m so grateful :pleading_face:

Your favourites are mostly the same as mine, and though they’ve turned out to be the less popular option in general, I can’t help but love them.

Your choice for your [name_u]Berry[/name_u] name is indeed absolutely magical! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is a dream.
(PS, absolutely living for isobel síofra frost in your usercard!!)

1 Like

[name_f]Sereia[/name_f] is so stunning right?! [name_m]Just[/name_m] worried about pronunciation/spelling issues :frowning:

I too am so torn between Luthien and [name_u]Lorien[/name_u], one day to the next. Guess I’ll have to keep them both (a good problem to have! :stuck_out_tongue: )