Quinn, Leo, and Georgia? Thoughts on this sibset

Our oldest son is named [name]Quinn[/name] and we’re expecting another boy in [name]January[/name]. We’re still debating between [name]Leo[/name] or [name]Griffin[/name] (husband favors [name]Griffin[/name]), but I think our new baby will likely be named [name]Leo[/name]. We’re hoping to have a third child in another couple of years and if it’s a girl we’re planning to name her [name]Georgia[/name], after my grandfather.

So if our third is a girl we’d have [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Leo[/name], and [name]Georgia[/name].

If it’s a boy then my husband will likely start a second campaign to use [name]Griffin[/name], so we’d then have [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Leo[/name], and [name]Griffin[/name]

I think [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] go well together as a sibling set, but I’m not sure if [name]Quinn[/name] fits in there with them? And is [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Leo[/name], and [name]Griffin[/name] too much, if we end up with three boys? It’s an interesting but funny sibset to me, because [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Griffin[/name] are so Celtic, while [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Griffin[/name] are both a bit beastly :slight_smile:

Thoughts on these two sibset possibilities?

I love these names together in whatever gender combination you find yourself. [name]Even[/name] if you end up with [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Griffin[/name], and [name]Georgia[/name], the two Gs are so different sounding and feeling I think that’s fine. As it’s too late to revisit the [name]Quinn[/name] choice, I don’t think you should worry about that. Plus, while some of the berries are very much into the idea of the perfectly-matched sibset, I think it’s fun to mix it up a bit and be a little surprising in terms of style and feel, while still retaining an overall compatibility.

Congratulations!

I think [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Leo[/name], and [name]Georgia[/name] is perfectly fine (and a very nice sibset), but [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Griffin[/name] to me are very similar. I know of a [name]Griffin[/name] nn [name]Finn[/name], so there would be a possibility of [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Finn[/name]… That may be just me, though.

I like your various possibilities. I think some combos are not perfect matches, but I like that – the flavor is great – names that seem to belong to the same family with just enough of the unexpected. I think that is what most families want to be – a feeling of individuals who belong together.