Rachel or Avery?

Which has the best rhythm to it? [name]Rachel[/name] Pellegrini or [name]Avery[/name] Pellegrini?

I like [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] [name]Rose[/name] -but being the middle name will almost NEVER be referred to, I’d like to concentrate on what all her friends, teachers, and colleagues will know her as.

I would use [name]Rachel[/name].

[name]Rachel[/name] is a bit dated, but it is a solid, feminine name that will serve your daughter well. It also goes better with your last name ([name]Avery[/name] Pellegrini is kind of singsong-y). [name]Avery[/name] is good as a mn, but as a first I don’t like it. It is trendy and unisex and will probably be very worn out in about ten years.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Avery[/name]! So cute! And [name]Avery[/name] [name]Rose[/name] has a nice zing to it.

I agree!

I agree![/quote]

Ditto! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Rachel[/name], definitely.

[name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] seems more like a boy name to me. I also think that [name]Rachel[/name] will age better.

I agree with the PP:

[name]Rachel[/name] may be a bit dated, but it’s strong and has the capability to last. [name]Avery[/name] is a bit too trendy, and all the hype over it will probably end soon enough. [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Avery[/name] Pellegrini sounds darling anyways!

I have a bad association with [name]Rachel[/name]…in fact, I have never met a nice [name]Rachel[/name]… but this is just me…

nevertheless… I will go with [name]Avery[/name]…