Rain for a boy

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’m currently almost 20 weeks with a baby boy and I’m struggling so much with a name for this baby. It was so much easier with my other children. [name_f]My[/name_f] first born is [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (boy) and my second baby is [name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] (girl).

We’re considering [name_u]Rain[/name_u] [name_u]Marlin[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] for this baby or possibly [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_u]Marlin[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u].

How do you feel about [name_u]Rain[/name_u] for a boy?

1 Like

I like it! It’s a little on the quirky end, but I think it fits well with [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_f]Oona[/name_f]. I do wonder if two siblings having water related names (River, Rain) would leave the third out?

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choice and goes well with your kids!!

A spelling variant of [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is my brother’s middle name so i think it works!!

I think [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is very usable for a boy!
I prefer [name_u]Blair[/name_u] with [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_f]Oona[/name_f] however :slight_smile:

i absolutely adora rain on a boy! i think it fits with august and oona very well, and it is usable imo

I like [name_u]Rain[/name_u]- it’s quirky but sweet. I don’t love the [name_u]Marlin[/name_u] and [name_u]Blair[/name_u] combo with it in all honesty- just feels like a lot but I do like the flow of “Rain Marlin.”

I think Rain is better on a boy than a girl, and it goes great with August and Oona!

i know a boy named [name_u]Rain[/name_u], and he wears it perfectly well! plus, [name_u]Rain[/name_u] goes wonderfully with [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_f]Oona[/name_f] :green_heart:

I like [name_u]Rain[/name_u]. Though Id probably spell it [name_u]Reign[/name_u], but thats more regal than the boho vibe I think you’re aiming for.

I really like it with his siblings! I like [name_u]Rain[/name_u] on a boy.

I like it! And I think [name_u]Rain[/name_u] works well with your other children.

I really like Rain for a boy, but generally prefer it in the middle spot