Rainbow Baby Girl

My sweet Jubilee Elizabeth Debra (Billie for short) was born 10/10/23. She is our rainbow after the storm of two losses and she brings so much joy to us every day!

Edit: I wish I could take credit for her nickname but our older son is the one who picked it out

69 Likes

Congratulations!! [name_u]Jubilee[/name_u] is beautiful and so full of meaning, and [name_u]Billie[/name_u] is such a clever nickname! She is gorgeous.

2 Likes

I’ve never even thought about [name_u]Billie[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_u]Jubilee[/name_u], but it is precious! Congratulations on your sweet baby who is wonderfully named!

2 Likes

Congratulations. You chose a lovely name for her.

1 Like

What a suitable name for a baby born after losses! I’ve had 3 losses myself, a rainbow baby definitely feels like a Jubilee—something grand to celebrate and rejoice in and [name_u]Billie[/name_u] was a clever nickname :blush:

2 Likes

my grandma thinks she’s adorable.

her name is lovely and it’s so cool to see [name_u]Jubilee[/name_u] being used.

2 Likes

How gorgeous is she?! [name_u]Jubilee[/name_u] is such a great name for a rainbow baby. Congratulations!

1 Like

Wow what a name! Absolutely lovely! A warm welcome to gorgeous [name_u]Billie[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon:! I love the nickname [name_u]Billie[/name_u] for [name_u]Jubilee[/name_u], it’s so clever and it can definitely grow with her.

1 Like

What a gorgeous, gorgeous babe with a gorgeous name :heartpulse: [name_u]Jubilee[/name_u] “Billie” is amaaazing

1 Like

Congratulations!!! She is precious :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

1 Like

Congratulations! 10/10 is a great birthday if I do say so myself :smile:

1 Like

much congratulations :love_letter: her name is beautiful, as is she!!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:

She’s gorgeous! I hope you’re adjusting to life with a new addition to the name and your recovered from the postpartum period which can be a lot to handle.

She has a beautiful name! I love Jubil33 the name is so joyous.

1 Like

Oh she is beautiful! And what a wonderful name!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:

Huge congratulations!! What a beautiful girl with a beautiful name to go along with her!! Wishing you and your lovely family all of the health and happiness going forward :green_heart:

Congratulations! Her name and nn are so perfect! She’s beautiful!

The fact that her older brother chose her nickname makes it even sweeter!!! So cute :smiling_face:

1 Like

I know! I love it

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Jubilee[/name_u] is an amazing name, and it’s perfect for her :rainbow: And your son is a [name_u]Berry[/name_u] in the making for sure – [name_u]Billie[/name_u] is inspired!