Ramona or Paloma?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this, thank you so much for all that detail! I can totally see where you’re coming from on all of this, lots to reflect on.

1 Like

I really enjoyed doing it tbh! It’s been a while since I’ve had a nice, strong image to describe, let alone two. Plus I’m kinda crushing on [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] especially now :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I just love [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]. It’s sophisticated and artsy and a tad quirky; the sound is interesting too - it feels both soft and powerful at the same time. Plus, I love the [name_m]Picasso[/name_m] connection as well as its meaning - ‘dove’ - and its symbolism of peace.

I’m not quite as into [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] although it has been growing on me of late. It feels feisty and intelligent, and I like the children’s book connection (although I haven’t actually read them).

Both are lovely and, in addition to their sounds, have a similar feel - both are dark and velvety, luscious without being overly decadent. But [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] wins out for me for sure.

1 Like

I really love both names, but [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] just a tad more. Both of them seem like artsy girls that wear sundresses, peasant blouses, and short jean shorts. :blush:

I like the sounds of [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] just a little bit more, so that’s why I’d choose it. It also has more of an ethereal, “divine” vibe to go with other mythological names. :wink:

1 Like

Both names are gorgeous, but I think I prefer [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]. Such a lovely name, and I love the [name_m]Picasso[/name_m] association :blush:

1 Like

I like both but prefer [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] with your other kiddos’ names. :slight_smile: Softer and artistic.

1 Like