Rank my boy names!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all,

I’ve always thought girl names were much easier for me to like, so when I do find a boy name that I love, I’m completely obsessed with it. The following are some of my favorites atm, and I would love to hear what you think of them. You can rate them (favorite to least favorite), just give your opinion or even match them with some girl names that are on my profile or that you think match. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] - [name_m]Castor[/name_m] - Ceder - [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] - [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] - [name_m]Frey[/name_m] - [name_m]Moss[/name_m] - Feniks (Dutch spelling of Phoenix)

1 Like

Wolf - strong and cool

Castor - nice sound though it does remind me of the oil

Ceder - I love the sound though i do prefer the spelling Cedar

Ezra - gentle and lovely

Caspar - bright and sleek

Frey - cool and interesting

Moss - earthy and warm

Feniks - I quite like the sounds

1 Like

[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] - 9 this just sounds really cool

[name_m]Castor[/name_m] - 9 I love this, moreso for a girl, shame that it’s absolutely unusable where I’m from because the oil is so commonplace.

Ceder - 7 gentle sounds , it’s okay

[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] - 4 a nameberry fav that I don’t like much, for me it’d be strange to hear this on someone not over 70.

[name_m]Caspar[/name_m] - 9.5 love love love

[name_m]Frey[/name_m] - 8 I really like how this sounds but the meanings of fray are slightly off putting.

[name_m]Moss[/name_m] - 2 I can’t picture this on a person other than a nickname.

Feniks - 7 never heard this before but I like it.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Okay, here are my favorite to least favorite rankings:

Caspar-I like it spelled this way much more than [name_m]Casper[/name_m] for some reason. It has a very strong cool fresh vibe, but is also kind of artsy & interesting. Simple & well known, but not at all popular. And the natural nns of [name_m]Cas[/name_m] & Caspi are quite cute.

Feniks-Are you [name_m]Dutch[/name_m]? I’m kind of loving this spelling! I feel like if you don’t have any [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] heritage is may be a little odd, but probably still fine. I always like [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] in theory, but it just looks too fiery. This spelling really softens it up & makes it feel more like a name.

Ezra-This is nice. It reminds of a chill outdoorsy guy. It’s clearly masculine but not super macho. It’s old fashioned & easy to say & spell. All good things! It’s oddly getting really popular though.

Ceder-Hm, I feel like this should be [name_u]Cedar[/name_u]? I don’t love the sound that much, but it’s not unpleasant. And I do really enjoy the plant imagery. And the fact that this is unique but doesn’t sound weird.

Frey-I don’t love it for some reason, but it’s not awful.

Moss-This just seems so last name-y to me, that I can’t get into as a fn.

Wolf-I don’t know. I think that wolves are very cool animals, but this seems too gruff as a name in my opinion.

Castor-Not a fan. It reminds me of the oil, & also just gets lumped in w/the whole Carter/Carson mania.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From favourite to least favourite:

[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] - 10/10
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m] - 10/10
[name_m]Moss[/name_m] - 10/10
[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] - 9/10
[name_m]Castor[/name_m] - 6/10, Reminds me too much of the oil
Feniks - 6/10
[name_m]Frey[/name_m] - 5/10

1 Like

I love almost every one of these! The only exceptions are [name_m]Castor[/name_m] (I don’t love the sound) and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] (a little to classic for my taste). All the rest are totally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

How is Feniks pronounced, like [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], or with with a short e- sound (as in fenn)? I discovered Fennix lately, so I’m loving Feniks!

Pairing them up with your girl names
[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] • Prim
[name_m]Castor[/name_m] •Tauriel
Ceder • [name_f]Freydis[/name_f]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] • [name_f]Leta[/name_f]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m] • [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_m]Frey[/name_m] • [name_u]Lotus[/name_u]
[name_m]Moss[/name_m] • [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f]
Feniks • Elendil

1 Like

[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] – I like it, it has such a strong, handsome feel and nn Wolfie would just be adorable

[name_m]Castor[/name_m] – Used to be a GP of mine, I really like the strong sound and the star connection, but the oil association is there

Ceder – [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nature vibes, but I prefer [name_u]Cedar[/name_u]

[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] – Cozy, I like it

[name_m]Caspar[/name_m] – [name_u]Love[/name_u], I really like both this spelling and [name_m]Casper[/name_m]

[name_m]Frey[/name_m] – So underrated, I love this

[name_m]Moss[/name_m] – Such a handsome name, I love it for a middle especially

Feniks – I kinda like this spelling! It has a little more edge to it than [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] which I really like.

1 Like

[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] -10/10 I love [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]! Wish I was brave enough to use it
[name_m]Castor[/name_m] - 4/10 reminds me of castor oil
Ceder- 7/10 prefer [name_u]Cedar[/name_u]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] - 7/10
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m] - 5/10
[name_m]Frey[/name_m] - 6/10 cool name, prefer [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Moss[/name_m] - 6/10 cool name
Feniks - 5/10 would prefer [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]

@MichelleM I am from Belgium :blush:

@columbiacharm it’s pronounced like “Fay - niks” x

I love Casper!!!

1 Like

favourite to least favourite

ezra
caspar
feniks
wolf
frey
ceder
castor
moss

1 Like

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] to least favorite! I really liked all of your names!

[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_u]Wolf[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]
[name_u]Cedar[/name_u]
Feniks
[name_m]Castor[/name_m]
[name_m]Frey[/name_m]
[name_m]Moss[/name_m]

1 Like