Rate my baby name please!!!

See the results of this poll: What do you think of the name Tate?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Love it!: 14 (50%)
  • Hate it: 14 (50%)

[name]Tate[/name] is an amazing name!!! It works on either a child or an adult. It’s classic but still distinctive. I like it as an alternative to [name]James[/name].

Hmm, I don’t love it or hate it. I kind of like it though. I actually see it more on an adult than a baby. It reminds me of [name]Larry[/name] [name]Tate[/name] from Bewitched.

I don’t hate it at all, but I certainly don’t love it either. I think it sounds a bit flimsy, like it should be short for something, but it’s not. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Nate[/name]? If so, you could use [name]Nathaniel[/name], nn [name]Nate[/name], and then he has more options.

Pair it with a classic, like [name]Tate[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], and it works well! I know two grown brothers, [name]Tyler[/name] and [name]Tate[/name], and the name seems adult on [name]Tate[/name]…

Definalty not a man’s name. I don’t think it even sounds like a person’s names. Tater-tots it what I think of.

There is an actor named [name]Tate[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]…I like the name!

I have a hard time with that name just because I had friends who had a dog they named [name]Tate[/name]…and he wasn’t the nicest dog either.

I like [name]Tate[/name] as a middle name ([name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Tate[/name] is my favorite) when paired with a true classic. [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Tate[/name] would be nice because you’d get the double initials without a repeating sound.

Good luck!