Rate my baby name please!!

On a scale of one to ten ,what do you rate [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Marshall[/name]?

You have chosen a very nice name and where it rated would depend on taste.

I find it a pleasant, refreshing name that would suit a boy or a man.

For freshness, originality and masculinity I rate it 10.

Would I use [name]Calvin[/name] myself? Probably no, but I would be interested in [name]Marshall[/name] in the middle name spot.

I don’t mind [name]Calvin[/name]. I don’t think I would choose it for my child, but I think it’s a strong name and not overly used. I love the name [name]Marshall[/name]. So if I had to give [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Marshall[/name] a rating number, I would give it a 7.

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Calvin[/name]. 10 for [name]Calvin[/name], without a doubt. [name]Marshall[/name], I don’t like, but that is more for personal reasons than for the name itself, though I will give it an 8. All around 9 for the two together.

I would rate [name]Calvin[/name] a 10. I love it and I’m considering it for my baby. I’m kind of neutral on [name]Marshall[/name]. I don’t love it or dislike it, so I’ll give it a 6. Averaging the two gives an 8 eight for the name overall. I think [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Marshall[/name] has a nice flow.

Together they are very surnamey! I like them both seperately though.

Hm I know everyone is loving [name]Calvin[/name], but it’s my FIL’s name so it sounds out-dated to me. That being said, it is a strong, masculine name and certainly isn’t being overused in the current name market.
[name]Marshall[/name] is neither here nor there for me, but I think the combo flows beautifully.
I would rate it a 7.