Rate my baby names (boys)

Hey I have my 5 top baby boy names here that I would like yous to rate. 1 will be my favourite name and 5 will be still one of my favourite names just not one I like as much compared to the first ones.

1- [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
2- [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
3- [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
4- [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
5- [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]

1 - [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
2 - [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
3 - [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
4 - [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
5 - [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]

1 Like

1 - [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]: I know this won’t be most people’s opinion, but I absolutely love the name [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]! It’s so sweet!
2 - [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]: Very stately and handsome! [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is a great nn!
3 - [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]: A little long for me, but [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_u]Lex[/name_u], and [name_m]Xander[/name_m] are nice nn options.
4 - [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]: I know this one gets a lot of hype, but I just don’t love it. It makes me think of the cran in The [name_m]Little[/name_m] Mermaid.
5 - [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]: This one’s nms, but it’s still nice. Very early 2000s.

1 Like
  1. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
  2. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
  3. [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
  4. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
  5. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
1 Like
  1. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
  5. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
1 Like

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - a bit biased as this is my absolute favorite boy name. I think it’s so sweet and cuddly. [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] are great nicknames, too!
[name_u]Jackson[/name_u] - I love [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]. I think it’s so handsome and friendly. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] has always been one of my favorites too, its so cute!
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - a new love of mine. I never used to like it, but lately its grown on me. It’s handsome and warm. (plus nicknames Bash and [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] are adorable!)
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - this is a bit too common for me. I grew up knowing so many Alexanders. However, I do like the sound of it. Not a fan of [name_u]Alex[/name_u], though. I like [name_m]Alec[/name_m], [name_m]Xander[/name_m]/[name_u]Sander[/name_u], and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]!
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] - this is a very 2000s name, and those are not my style. I also have a cousin named [name_u]Dylan[/name_u], who is great, but has made it lose its appeal to me.

1 Like
  2. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
  3. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
  4. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
  5. [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]

I just realized that’s exactly how you have them listed :joy: That’s the order I would put them in though.

1 Like
  2. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
1 Like
  1. [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]: This name sounds so friendly. So many prominent Jacksons in history (some better than others, of course!) and even though it is incredibly popular, I think it’s for good reason. I love [name_m]Jack[/name_m] as well.
  2. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]: I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] in full, but I ranked it high because of the nickname potential. [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] are favorites of mine.
  3. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]: I hate the nickname [name_u]Alex[/name_u], but [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] in full is amazing. Have to have the right kid to pull it of though, in my opinion.
  4. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]: Eh. Never been a fan. I much prefer other names in the [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] style ([name_u]Aidan[/name_u], [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], etc.)
  5. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]: Maybe it’s because of the [name_m]Little[/name_m] Mermaid, but this name has always sounded crabby to me. [name_m]Seb[/name_m] is cute though!
1 Like

1: [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
2: [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
3: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
4: [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
5: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

1 Like

1)[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - love this, strong, literary and cool
2)[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - cool, regal and has cute nn potential
3) [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] -love the meaning and souns
4)[name_u]Jackson[/name_u] - on trend and cool
5) [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - classic but a bit dull

1 Like

1- [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
2- [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
3- [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
4- [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
5- [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]

1 Like
  1. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - I’m definitely biased on this as it is first choice for a future son
  2. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - A classic with more nicknames than just [name_u]Alex[/name_u]
  3. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] the connection to [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - Not a fan of [name_u]Theo[/name_u] or [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]
  5. [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] - I don’t like surname names and I have just met way too many
1 Like

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]

1 Like
  2. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
  4. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
  5. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
1 Like
  1. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
  5. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

I really like all five!

1 Like
  3. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]

I especially like the first three! They’re all solid, handsome, international classics.

1 Like

1- [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
2- [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
3- [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
4- [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
5- [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

1 Like
  1. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
  3. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
  4. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is one of my favourite names; it’s simultaneously timeless and a tad quirky/unusual to me, even if it isn’t actually uncommon. I also love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - it’s so regal - and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] are both great nicknames. I don’t love [name_u]Dylan[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] although there’s nothing wrong with them. If [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] were [name_m]Jack[/name_m] I would’ve had it at number 3.

1 Like
  4. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
1 Like