Rate my boys list

Please rate my boys list out of 10. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to make comments or add suggestions!

[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m]
[name_m]Porter[/name_m]
[name_m]Reid[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] - Feels a bit too wordy for me but I like the forest imagery 5/10 (would be raised a bit with the nickname Archie!)

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]- Really cute, I think this is a bright, bouncy, and happy name. It is a bit popular but has lots or appeal! 7/10 (again, [name_m]Beck[/name_m] as a nickname would be adorable!)

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] - This one feels a bit to popular for my taste, and while I do like the literary connections to [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Austen[/name_m], he feels very modern and a tad trendy. Sturdy, nice name though! 5/10

[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] I like this, although I think I slightly prefer Brook(e) without the S. It feels polished and smooth and peaceful! 8/10

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] So sweet! I picture a little red-head who is silly and who everyone just wants to hug! Very handsome and timeless! 9/10 (Con or [name_f]Connie[/name_f] as nicknames are just perfect <3)

[name_m]George[/name_m] I love [name_m]George[/name_m]! A spunky, lovable classic, and so fun to say, it just makes me smile! 10/10

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] Again, love this one. He’s so warm, cozy, and sweet- I like how he feels a bit dated but so darn cute on a little boy! 9/10 (would be ten with the spelling [name_m]Graeme[/name_m] which I like better)

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] I like how he feels both posh and rugged and works well on all ages 7/10

[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] This has a great sound and looks really sharp written out. I wonder if it has slightly violent connotations that turn me off, but other then that it’s unexpected and pretty cool! 7/10

[name_m]Porter[/name_m] [name_m]Just[/name_m] feels too wordy, I can’t really picture it as a name, although I see the appeal as it’s similar to other popular boys names! Not a fan, sorry! 3/10

[name_m]Reid[/name_m] Sleek, sporty, and I like the nature connection! 7/10

[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] - 8
[name_m]Becket[/name_m] - 10
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] - 7
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] - 6
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] - 5
[name_m]George[/name_m] - 5
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] - 5
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] - 4
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] - 4
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] - 6
[name_m]Porter[/name_m] - 5
[name_m]Reid[/name_m] - 7
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] - 9

Some suggestions:

[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_m]Carter[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_m]Brennan[/name_m]
[name_m]Owen[/name_m]
[name_m]Tristan[/name_m]
[name_m]Kyle[/name_m]
[name_m]Benton[/name_m]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_m]Parker[/name_m]
[name_m]Casey[/name_m]
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_m]Ashton[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_m]Jensen[/name_m]
[name_m]Kian[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Colby[/name_m]
[name_m]Troy[/name_m]
[name_m]Keaton[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhys[/name_m]
[name_m]Duke[/name_m]
[name_m]Carson[/name_m]
[name_m]Zac[/name_m]
[name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]
[name_m]Gavin[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_m]Sterling[/name_m]

Rating them out of 10:

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] → 7
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] → 7
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] → 8
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] → 7.5
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] → 7
[name_m]George[/name_m] → 6.5
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] → 6
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] → 6
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] → 8
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] → 3
[name_m]Porter[/name_m] → 3
[name_m]Reid[/name_m] → 8
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] → 5

Comments

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] → cool and charming, soft but strong
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] → strong and sharp but poetic too
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] → gentle but snappy, warm and charming
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] → cool and edgy but nature-y too
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] → I love it but I do go back and forth because of the [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] association (I didn’t like [name_f]Heart[/name_f] of Darkness) but it is a very cool name
[name_m]George[/name_m] → cute and cosy but strong too - I’ve just met so many
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] → good sound and classic feel but there’s a character called [name_m]Graham[/name_m] I don’t like :grin: that’s a personal thing though
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] → it’s kind of cool and rugged, but a bit too much like [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and harass for me - not bad though
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] → warm, cute and charming - versatile and literary
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] → a bit too sharp for me
[name_m]Porter[/name_m] → I just don’t like the ‘port’ sound
[name_m]Reid[/name_m] → cool and smart in feel
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] → it is breezy and cool, but I just don’t love it

Suggestions

[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Alder[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Truett[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_m]Davis[/name_m]
[name_m]Monty[/name_m]
[name_m]Ellis[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_m]Micah[/name_m]
[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Jude[/name_m]
[name_m]Parker[/name_m]
[name_m]Alec[/name_m]
[name_m]Boone[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabe[/name_m]
[name_m]Seth[/name_m]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Alec[/name_m]
[name_m]Auden[/name_m]
[name_m]Jesse[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] 10/10 love it wholeheartedly!
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] 8/10
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] 7/10 (sound-wise I like it about a 6 but it wins an extra point for the association with [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Austen’s [name_m]Bennet[/name_m] family :smile: )
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] 9/10 I’ve been loving S endings lately (Nela, [name_m]Rivers[/name_m], Evans)
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] 10/10
[name_m]George[/name_m] 9/10 so warm and cuddly!
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] I don’t like the two syllables PN, but if it’s ‘gram’ 6.5/10
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] 10/10
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] 10/10
[name_m]Peirce[/name_m] 3/10 too sharp for me, this one
[name_m]Porter[/name_m] 5/10
[name_m]Reid[/name_m] 10/10
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] 9/10

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] list!

I like

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
Hebry
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m]

In that order

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] - 5/10, this is a word name that I’m not quite sold on yet!
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] - 4/10, sounds too much like bucket to me, but LOVE the nickname [name_m]Beck[/name_m]!
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] - 6/10, love the nickname [name_m]Ben[/name_m] or [name_m]Benny[/name_m], but a little overused for me.
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] - 6/10, very common, so sweet though.
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] - 9/10, I LOVE [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]! [name_m]Classic[/name_m] yet modern and not too popular!
[name_m]George[/name_m] - 8/10, so timeless.
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] - 8/10
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] - 7/10, love it with the nickname [name_m]Harry[/name_m].
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] - 5/10, don’t love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (sound and popularity), but love the nickname [name_m]Hank[/name_m].
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] - 4/10
[name_m]Porter[/name_m] - 4/10, reminds me of steak.
[name_m]Reid[/name_m] - 7/10, this spelling is perfection.
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] - 8/10, love a last name as a first name!!!

Your list is a lot like mine. All tens!!! (Ok I’m not actually big on [name_m]George[/name_m] 4)

(“Nela” was meant to be [name_m]Nels[/name_m] )

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] - 7/10 Is a cool boys name but a bit too wordy for me personally. The nn [name_m]Archie[/name_m] is cute!

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] - 10/10 A personal favourite of mine with the nn [name_m]Beck[/name_m]. Sounds gentle yet strong.

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] - 8/10 Not a fan of [name_m]Ben[/name_m] names but this would be my favourite compared to [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] & the popular [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]. [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] sounds carefree and reminds me of the outdoors. I like that it’s rare too.

[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] - 5/10 This is a good name but not my style. Sounds very American to me. I prefer [name_f]Brooke[/name_f].

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] - 7/10 The nn [name_f]Connie[/name_f] is so sweet!! Reminds me of a show: The [name_f]Summer[/name_f] I Turned [name_f]Pretty[/name_f] which makes the name feel more usable. Not a favourite name of mine but It’s growing on me.

[name_m]George[/name_m] - 6/10 Too common for me but still a great classic name.

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] - 5/10 I like the nn [name_m]Gray[/name_m] but not a fan of the name [name_m]Graham[/name_m].

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] - 7/10 A nice easygoing name however I know a few boys called [name_m]Harris[/name_m] & prefer less common names.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] - 7/10 A timeless yet grounded classic!

[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] - 9/10 I actually really love the name [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] right now. It’s rare and sounds sharp, short and extremely cool.

[name_m]Porter[/name_m] - 9/10 I’ve never met a boy named [name_m]Porter[/name_m] before but I love the sound of this name. I get an [name_f]English[/name_f], academic vibe.

[name_m]Reid[/name_m] - 8/10 One of the best surname style names for sure !

[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] - 10/10 I get an outdoorsy rugged imagery for this name & definitely understand why you love this one!

Overall your boys list is amazing !

[name_m]Archer[/name_m]: 10/10. This is my favorite boy name. I just adore the sound and the nickname [name_m]Archie[/name_m]!
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]: 6/10. It’s not bad. It’s very cute and I adore the nickname [name_m]Kit[/name_m], but not a fan of [name_m]Beck[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]: 4/10. I wish I liked it, but personally I just don’t like the nickname [name_m]Ben[/name_m]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]: 7/10. I love [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]! It sounds so sweet and very country-like!
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]: I don’t like many [name_m]Con[/name_m]- names. Also reminds me of the [name_f]Cat[/name_f] in the [name_f]Hat[/name_f]
[name_m]George[/name_m]: 2/10. Too old-fashioned and very plain
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]: 6/10. This name is very plain, but I think its sweet!
[name_m]Harris[/name_m]: 5/10. I would like this name more if it didn’t have the nickname [name_m]Harry[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]: 6/10. I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m], but I know too many where I live and its just super old fashioned
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m]: 7/10. I love this name! I just love surnames as first names for the most part
[name_m]Porter[/name_m]: 7/10. I adore -er names and this name is very sweet to me
[name_m]Reid[/name_m]: 6/10. I know a [name_m]Reed[/name_m], which ruins it, but I love the spelling of this. The look of it is just cute
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]: 7/10. I actually really like this name! It’s so cute! It’s short, yet very sweet

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] 5/10
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] 6/10
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] 8/10
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] 6/10
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] 6/10
[name_m]George[/name_m] 5/10
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] 4/10
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] 3/10
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] 9/10
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] 4/10
[name_m]Porter[/name_m] 2/10
[name_m]Reid[/name_m] 2/10
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] 2/10

I am obsessed with your boy list ! I feel like we have very similar styles ! Honestly all of them rank pretty high on my books

The only one that stands out to me as a little different is [name_m]Henry[/name_m] . Don’t get me wrong , great name , classic but leans towards the more popular side for my personal taste.

I will also suggest [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] , [name_m]Trent[/name_m] & [name_m]Wells[/name_m]

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] 9
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] 8
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] 9
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] 10
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] 10
[name_m]George[/name_m] 7
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] 9
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] 8
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] 5
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] 7
[name_m]Porter[/name_m] 6
[name_m]Reid[/name_m] 8
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] 7

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] - 6/10, I’m not so fond of it on its own because I think it might be difficult to take seriously in a professional setting. I do love how it’s a super unique way to get to [name_m]Archie[/name_m]!

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] - 9/10, one of my favorites ever. I love the nickname [name_m]Beck[/name_m] and am also fond of [name_m]Becker[/name_m] and [name_m]Beckham[/name_m]!

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] - 5/10, I’m not sure why but I just don’t like “Ben” names, lol.

[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] - 7/10, a nice, usable name but feels somewhat overdone as of late, like it peaked in popularity five years ago and is now almost dated??

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] - 9/10, I’d love to meet a baby [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]! So cool and underused.

[name_m]George[/name_m] - 9/10, a classic. Honestly can’t get much better than this, but it’s a bit popular (because it’s so good!)

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] - 7/10, not my style but handsome and usable.

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] - 8/10, this is adorable! I met the sweetest little [name_m]Harris[/name_m] once. Points docked only because I’m not fond of [name_m]Harry[/name_m].

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] - 9.5/10, so cute and so many amazing nickname options. Once again, docked half a point for popularity, but it’s worth using anyway!

[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] - 4/10, it makes me uncomfortable for some reason and I’m not sure why.

[name_m]Porter[/name_m] - 5/10, not my style but cute enough and there are MANY worse names out there.

[name_m]Reid[/name_m] - 6/10, handsome, usable, but doesn’t stand out much to me.

[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] - 7/10, feels very cool and rugged, but still approachable and usable on an adult.