Rate my favourite names!

Girls:
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] - 6/10 - I have been trying to appreciate more this name, but I can’t forget the first three letters… The meaning is stunning but I prefer [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]/Sara or [name_f]Sarai[/name_f].
[name_f]Dixie[/name_f] - 3/10 - Maybe as a nickname? I don’t think it fits an adult.
[name_f]Elle[/name_f] - 8/10 - Gentle, timeless and adorable!
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] - 7/10 - Sweet, meaningful and unexpected
[name_u]Arden[/name_u] - 7/10 - Powerful, elegant and mysterious! There is something about [name_u]Arden[/name_u] that captivates me.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] - 6/10 - modern and cute, but not my style
[name_f]Amber[/name_f] - 7/10 - good name, but also a little bit dated. What about the fierce [name_u]Ember[/name_u]?
[name_f]Chesney[/name_f] - 2/10 - I don’t like it
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] - 8/10 - Colorful, feminine, melodic and fresh

Boy:
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] - 9/10 - traditional, sweet and charming
[name_u]Beck[/name_u] - 5/10 - It would be a great nickname, but I personally feel that there is something missing. Maybe a strong middle name would change my mind.
[name_u]Chase[/name_u] - 6/10 - great name, just not my style
[name_u]Cody[/name_u] - 6/10 - great name, just not my style
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] - 8/10 - powerful, energetic and modern
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] - 9/10 - short, cool and adventurous
[name_u]Brady[/name_u] - 6/10 - nice name but a little dated, imo
[name_m]Junior[/name_m] - 5/10 - I don’t really care about the [name_m]Junior[/name_m]’s tradition. [name_m]Junior[/name_m] will become adults one day, and they will not look like Juniors anymore…

1 Like

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]–7/10. Sweet, spunky, and down-to-earth. Not my personal favorite but a really lovely choice.
[name_f]Dixie[/name_f]–0/10. Bad associations, I’m sorry.
[name_f]Elle[/name_f]–8/10. Sleek and stylish yet approachable. I tend to like names with just a bit more heft to them, but I do quite enjoy the lightness of this one.
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]–9/10. Fresh and current but feels grounded. I adore [name_f]Edie[/name_f] as a nn, too. One of my favorites from your list overall.
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]–8/10. Tailored yet feminine, and feels like a nicely balanced name overall if that makes sense. It only loses points from me because I don’t quite love the sounds for whatever reason.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]–8/10. I’ve always thought this was adorable and I love the sound of it; my only qualm with it is that it seems like the type of name that will be quite dated to its era (not necessarily a problem, though!).
[name_f]Amber[/name_f]–6.5/10. Really pretty and I like the nature connection, but it does feel a bit dated to me.
[name_f]Chesney[/name_f]–6/10. I prefer [name_f]Chessie[/name_f] (probably as a nn though it could stand alone); for some reason this makes me think of chestnuts. I can see the appeal though, and think it would be wearable!
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]–9/10. Friendly, upbeat, and, well, summery! I get such good vibes from this name that it’s hard not to love it. I like it best for a baby born in winter–a little bit of [name_f]Summer[/name_f] in winter! Cheesy to the max, but that appeals to me apparently :joy:

[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]–6/10. Very [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] to me (more so than [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] for whatever reason). I adore the sounds though.
[name_u]Beck[/name_u]–5/10. [name_u]Bright[/name_u] and lively, but I prefer it as a nn for [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] (10/10 in that case!)
[name_u]Chase[/name_u]–6/10. Really appealing sound but the word connection has always felt a little random to me.
[name_u]Cody[/name_u]–5/10. Not my personal favorite, but it’s a sweet name!
[name_m]Ace[/name_m]–7/10. I really like the simplicity and energy of this; I think I’d like it even more as a nn.
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]–10/10. Simple, bright, and energetic, and hits that perfect blend of sweet and strong. I really love this one.
[name_u]Brady[/name_u]–4/10. This is all football to me. Could be a positive connection though, if that’s your thing!
[name_m]Junior[/name_m]–1/10. I just can’t see this as a full name, I’m sorry. I like it more as a nn for a junior (although that isn’t really for me either, but that’s more of a personal thing).

Overall, my top favorites from your list are [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Summer[/name_f], and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply !

Thank you for your reply ! I really like the name [name_u]Ember[/name_u] I’ll add it to my list, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you ! I really like the name [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] !

1 Like

Thank you for your reply ! Thank you for suggesting [name_u]Ember[/name_u] I love the sound of that name and I’ll be adding it to my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply ! I love the idea of adding a little bit of summer to winter :joy: And I love [name_u]Beck[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] !

1 Like

Sadie 7/10- very nice. nothing bad to say just not ultimate fave
[name_f]Dixie[/name_f] 3/10- don’t like very much. prefer trixie
[name_f]Elle[/name_f] 8/10 simple but strong and pretty. also reminds me of el from stranger things.
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] 5/10 ok but nothing special
[name_u]Arden[/name_u] 5/10 ok but I think it would better for a boy
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] 1/10 i really hate it sorry
[name_f]Amber[/name_f] 6/10 nice, pretty
[name_f]Chesney[/name_f] 7/10 interesting i dont think i’ve heard it before but it intrigues me
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] 2/10 not for me. but that might just be because i have bad connotations with it

Romeo 8/10 beautiful, classic, timeless. only con is that it could seem a little OTT
[name_u]Beck[/name_u] 10/10 I love it so much. my favourite on this list. i also love beckett with beck as a nn
[name_u]Chase[/name_u] 6/10 meh
[name_u]Cody[/name_u] 3/10 i dont know why but i just don’t like it
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] 4/10 might be alright as a nn for something but i dont think it works on its own
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] 9/10 love it. short and simple but strong and beautiful as well
[name_u]Brady[/name_u] 2/10 kind of sounds too trendy and trying to be cool. not for me
[name_m]Junior[/name_m] 4/10 i think it’s nice but not as a name on it’s own. just as a nn.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply ! I love [name_u]Beck[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

Favs:

Girls: [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Summer[/name_f]
Boys: [name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_u]Brady[/name_u], [name_m]Romeo[/name_m]

Least favs:

Girls: [name_f]Dixie[/name_f], [name_u]Arden[/name_u], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_f]Chesney[/name_f]
Boys: [name_u]Beck[/name_u], [name_u]Cody[/name_u], [name_m]Junior[/name_m]