Rate The Sibset!

9/10!

[name_u]Florence[/name_u], [name_u]Penny[/name_u] and [name_f]April[/name_f]?

7/10 [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_u]Penny[/name_u], & [name_f]April[/name_f] might work better

[name_u]Ainsley[/name_u], [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f], & [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]?

1 Like

4/10- Not really my style and a bit too similar.

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f]?

10/10 love it!

[name_f]Grainne[/name_f], [name_f]Caitriona[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f]?

1 Like

5/10 , not my style but they sound good together!

[name_u]Piper[/name_u], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]?

1 Like

8/10

[name_m]Leopold[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] & [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]

1 Like

10/10! The names each flow wonderfully together. They give off a “chill royalty” sort of vibe if that’s a thing? Regardless, I love it!

[name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] & [name_u]Briar[/name_u]?

2 Likes

7/10

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_f]Jade[/name_f] & [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

1 Like

6/10 - All nice names but I feel [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] & [name_u]Theo[/name_u] work together very well and [name_f]Jade[/name_f] doesn’t quite fit with the two.

[name_u]Freddy[/name_u], [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u], [name_f]Mia[/name_f] & [name_f]Gracie[/name_f]?

1 Like

10/10 They just roll off the tongue.

[name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], and [name_f]Ella[/name_f]

1 Like

8/10, [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] feels a bit too matchy but it works well enough

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], and [name_m]Phineas[/name_m]?

1 Like

9/10- Great! Leopald fits in fairly well but I think Leonard/Leonardo would be better!

[name_f]Leila[/name_f] (lee-la), [name_m]Albie[/name_m] and [name_u]June[/name_u]?

8/10 – I really like them! [name_f]Leila[/name_f] has a slightly different vibe than [name_m]Albie[/name_m] and [name_u]June[/name_u] for me but I still really like them together.

[name_f]Ruthie[/name_f], [name_f]Francie[/name_f] + [name_f]Annie[/name_f]

1 Like

6/10 - [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] “Ruthie”, [name_f]Francine[/name_f] “Francie”, and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] “Annie” would be fine but I feel like as full names you’d trip over the endings or simply combine them all (Ex: RuthFrancAnnie).

[name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Mattias[/name_m], & [name_f]Leila[/name_f] (Lee-lah) [name_f]Darlene[/name_f]?

1 Like

I rate it 5. I love Gideon, and the other first names are sweet! Not a huge fan of the middles, personally!

Florence (nn Flora), Alice, & Margaret (nn Pearl)

1 Like

9/10 - [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], & [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] go really well and [name_u]Florence[/name_u], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], & [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] are all pretty old timey names that go well together (though [name_u]Florence[/name_u] is not my personal cup-of-tea). [name_f]My[/name_f] only problem is how confusing [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] from [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] would be to some people.

[name_m]Mattias[/name_m] (Mat-TAY-as), [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], & [name_m]Canaan[/name_m]?

1 Like

8/10. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Mattias[/name_m] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], not sure how I feel about [name_m]Canaan[/name_m]. Overall a good flow together.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

1 Like

8/10- Nice but a bit matchy

[name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_f]Leila[/name_f] and [name_u]Jem[/name_u]?

7/10 – Henry and Leila are very sweet together but Jem feels a little out of place for me.

Astoria, Elowen & Iridessa?

1 Like

8/10 [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] doesn’t really fit in

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_f]Odilia[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]?

1 Like