Rate The Sibset!

6.5/10

A bit clashy but not horrible. It’s decent.

[name_f]Lucine[/name_f], and Adalet?

9/10 both names are beautiful and they work together quite well

[name_m]Leopold[/name_m] & [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]?

10/10, Both beautiful names and they work very good together

[name_m]Matthias[/name_m], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_u]Callahan[/name_u], and [name_m]Russell[/name_m]?

1 Like

8/10 - [name_u]Willow[/name_u] doesn’t fit but the rest go together perfectly.

[name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], [name_f]Molly[/name_f], & [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]

1 Like

8/10 [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] feels very out of place. Otherwise a good sibset

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Theresa[/name_f], [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] & [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]

8/10 I do wish that [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] wasn’t the only one who’s name didn’t end with an a.

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] & [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f].

4/10 [name_m]Just[/name_m] not my style at all and I don’t really like most of these names. They go well together, though!

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Amber[/name_f] & [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]

3/10. I only name I slightly like is [name_f]Amber[/name_f]. The rest are just not my style.

[name_u]Anderson[/name_u] (Andi), [name_u]Archer[/name_u], & [name_f]Ada[/name_f]?

9/10 - Go together well but too many A’s for my taste

[name_u]Jessie[/name_u], [name_u]Braxton[/name_u], [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], & [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f]?

7/10 it’s not my style, but objectively speaking braxton seems out of place.

flora marguerite, clementine pearl, and hawthorne rhys
‘effie + clem + hank’

8/10, I like the names, not so much the nn’s

[name_u]William[/name_u], [name_f]Rachael[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], & [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u]?