Rate The User Card!

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] is pronounced “ay-sa” it’s a pretty well known biblical name so I didn’t think to add pronunciation! And I pronounce [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] the Turkish way, same as [name_f]Isla[/name_f] :slight_smile:

*iona florence - these names work really well together, Iona feels old but new to me as i only heard it when living in Scotland recently and Florence feels timeless. i quite like this one

enya juno - kind of wish is was Anya Juno, Anya feels easier to pronounce the En sound but probably just due to familiarisation!

alice wednesday - i love Wednesday and again wish it was Wednesday Alice but i adore Alice Wednesday

elisabetta ‘ birdie’ fleur - this is okay in my books and i think it would be better just as Birdie Fleur!! i originally thought it was until spacing the names out!

oona calloway - this name is quite beautiful! Oona is definitely not my style but the pairing with Calloway makes it some kind of mysterious and adventurous but still holds a certain elegance to it!!

ada hermione - this one doesn’t give me the same vibe as the rest, it feels a lot softer and not as inspirational

rose fleetwood - simple and sweet but kind of rugged, it’s a love it or hate it name and makes you want to do both at the same time but there is something intriguing and wonderful about you just can’t help but to love!

perry elowen - i haven’t heard Perry for a girl in such a long time and pairing it with Elowen just does wonders!

maeve january - i love days and months being used, especially underrated ones! and Maeve January is absolutely stunning!*

*hugo caradoc - i’ve recently become fond of Hugo but i think Caradoc is too hard sounding or it might be the ‘o’s at the ends…

finnian jude - this name feels familiar and homely!

atticus fletcher - this! such a great spin on Atticus!! it feels a bit rough but still sounds like a gentleman!! i love it!

rory flynn - not as exciting as some of the others especially after Atticus Fletcher! it feels very european

oscar fitzroy - this also feels very european! gives me the same vibe as Rory Flynn, but still doesn’t give me any excitement…

rueben ‘roo’ felix - to me i feel as though these names don’t work overly well together. i can definitely see Felix and Rueben as siblings and i think they are too similar to be paired in the same combo

oliver moby - this name works but it isn’t my favourite

iver samson - have never come across and Iver before but reminds me of Ivan. i think Samson grounds Iver

henry callahan - this gives me the same vibe as Oona Calloway but doesn’t meet the same heights that Oona Calloway does. Henry is overdone in my opinion and Callahan tries to outweigh this but unfortunately doesn’t pull through*

Coco [name_f]Deisy[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]- This combo has a really nice flow! The names sound nice together but I don’t like [name_u]Coco[/name_u]; it seems too nickname-y.

Esme [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]- I really like all three names (especially [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]!) and they all go together really nicely! This combo has a very light feels to it and it sounds great.

Kosi [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]- I love this one! Kosi sounds super cool and [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] pair super well with it!

Laine [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]- This one is so sweet! [name_u]Laine[/name_u] is cute and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f] give me slight southern vibes. One of my favorites!

Lilo [name_f]Viveka[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]- The flow of this is super good. I mostly associate [name_f]Lilo[/name_f] with [name_f]Lilo[/name_f] & Stitch but that’s not a bad association at all. [name_f]Viveka[/name_f] sounds nice and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] adds an elegance to the whole thing.

Lumi [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]- This is super cool! [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] is cute but a tad to nickname-y for me. [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] is nice! [name_u]Quin[/name_u] balances the two more unusual while still feeling fresh.

Max [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Oceana[/name_f]- I LOVE [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] and [name_f]Oceana[/name_f] but not with [name_u]Max[/name_u]. Maybe [name_f]Oceana[/name_f] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Oceana[/name_f] [name_u]Max[/name_u] or [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_f]Oceana[/name_f]?

Milo [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Kirrily[/name_f]- Ok I’m not gonna lie I really don’t like the name [name_u]Milo[/name_u]. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] and [name_f]Kirrily[/name_f] sound nice though!

Monroe [name_f]Alessia[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]- I really like this one! [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] is sleek and modern, [name_f]Alessia[/name_f] sounds gorgeous and [name_u]Parker[/name_u] adds a little spunk!

Ochre [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]- I’m not exactly sure how to pronounce [name_f]Ochre[/name_f] (Probably not right but I’m saying it like OH-KERR). [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] are super cute next to it though.

Pilar [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_u]Lux[/name_u]- So cool! I love Spanish names and [name_f]Pilar[/name_f] is no exception. [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_u]Lux[/name_u] sounds SO COOL.

Pippi [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]- This whole name is super sweet but I think I would like it better if it was [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u].

Saga [name_u]Havana[/name_u] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] I like all three names but I don’t like how [name_f]Saga[/name_f] and [name_u]Havana[/name_u] sound a little matchy. [name_u]Havana[/name_u] and [name_f]Saga[/name_f] are super cool names though and the flow is nice.

Story [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]- I LOVE [name_u]Story[/name_u] and [name_u]Hero[/name_u] but all I think about when I hear [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] from the office and she’s not exactly what you’d call a good role model. The flow of this combo is super nice though.

1 Like

@leafygreens
𝕆𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕃𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕕- I love the name [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] but don’t see it used much, so this combo makes me happy. The s in [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] and the s in [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] kind of run into each other so switching [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] might be better but overall it’s a good name.

ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 𝔹𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕟- I love this name. It is beautiful. I love seeing [name_u]Raven[/name_u] on a boy and the darker imagery paired with the lighter imagery from [name_u]Angel[/name_u] is cool! [name_m]Buchanan[/name_m] always makes me think [name_m]Bucky[/name_m] from [name_m]Captain[/name_m] [name_u]America[/name_u] so that’s cool.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝔸𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕝𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕞- [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] is cool if you can deal with the HP comments (I love the name [name_m]Draco[/name_m] so I understand). [name_f]Amidala[/name_f] is a cool middle, especially for a boy and [name_f]Padme[/name_f] is a great namesake. [name_m]Bram[/name_m] is a nice ending to this. It reminds me of “the Boy” so this name sticks with the darker vibes of your user card

𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕥 ℝ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕠 𝔻𝕠𝕧𝕖- I have come to love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] recently. I’ve only heard Russo as a LN ( Russo brothers, Russos in Wizards of [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] Place) but I think it’s cool. [name_u]Dove[/name_u] isn’t my favorite.

𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕒𝕤 𝔽𝕠𝕩 - None of these names are my style but they flow well together. I actually like [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] but only spelled [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] for some reason.

𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕞 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 - Another beauty! I know [name_u]Salem[/name_u] isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but I really like it. Paired with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Moon[/name_f] (two more lovely names!) there is such a witchy/warlock vibe.

𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝕄𝕪𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕖 - I like [name_m]Alastair[/name_m]. The other two are nms but they sound good together.

𝕃𝕒𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕠 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖- I’ve never heard [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] as a name but I like it. I have bad experiences with a [name_m]Marcel[/name_m] so the name is a bit tainted for me. [name_u]True[/name_u] is cool.

ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕒𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕖 - I love [name_f]Raine[/name_f] although I like the [name_u]Rain[/name_u] spelling better. [name_m]Nehemias[/name_m] is nms. [name_u]Tate[/name_u] is very short and sharp for my taste and sounds too close to taint.

ℤ𝕠𝕝𝕒 ℤ𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕒𝕙 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨 - [name_u]Zola[/name_u] is is cool, although with the a ending it seems a bit feminine. I like [name_m]Zephaniah[/name_m]. [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is cool to see on a boy. I always think of the [name_u]Snow[/name_u] White in Once Upon a Time.

𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕣𝕠𝕖 - [name_u]Florian[/name_u] has also grown on me recently. I like that it is a princely name. [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is a lovely name, especially as a middle. [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] is cool

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕤 𝕆𝕡𝕒𝕝 𝕏𝕚𝕝 - this is nms but [name_m]Xil[/name_m] is cool. I like the unique x initial.

𝕁𝕠𝕒𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕟 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖- I really liked your idea of [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] but I may be a bit biased as [name_m]Draco[/name_m] is a favorite of mine. [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] makes me think of [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] which isn’t a bad thing at all.:wink: [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is cool too see on a boy and I think it flows well with [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m].

𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕞 𝕁𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕠 ℙ𝕖𝕟𝕟 - I really like the flow of this one. I wouldn’t pick any of the names individually but I really like them together.

𝕄𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕤 𝕆𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 - I really like these names. [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] makes me think of the girl in hotel Transylvania and I’ve loved [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] since I heard the song by the Lumineers. [name_u]Dean[/name_u] makes me think of [name_u]Dean[/name_u] Winchester so it is interesting on a girl.

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕒 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕁𝕦𝕕𝕖 - I like [name_f]Helena[/name_f] because it reminds me of [name_f]Helena[/name_f] Bonham [name_u]Carter[/name_u]. [name_f]Evening[/name_f] is Interesting, it’s almost hard to see as a name

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒 ℝ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕒 - [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] is cool. I see it as more masculine because of the hunger games but it could definitely work on a girl. Next to [name_f]Natasia[/name_f] (although spelled differently) makes me think of [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Romanov. [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] is cool although I’ve only heard it in HP.

𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕎𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕪 ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝 - [name_m]Thomison[/name_m] is nms at all and unfortunately all I can think of when I hear [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is the whale from SpongeBob. I do like [name_f]Wendy[/name_f] though. I always get magical vibes because of [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Pan[/name_m].

𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕒 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 - This name lives in my head rent free. I honestly think it is the prettiest name I’ve ever heard. I love the beauty and delicateness of [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] paired with the darker [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] (as in Addams). This is literally the perfect name.

𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕒 ℝ𝕦𝕖- I really like [name_f]October[/name_f] and I feel like it should be just as popular as other month names. [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] usually isn’t my style but I like it here. [name_u]Rue[/name_u] is cute and reminds me of the girl in the Hunger games.

𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕖 𝔸𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕒 𝕀𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕖 - I love [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] on a girl and the more feminine [name_f]Adela[/name_f] goes well with it. I feel like there might be something better than [name_f]Irene[/name_f] to end this combo.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕀𝕧𝕪 ℕ𝕠𝕠𝕣 - [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] is cool and you don’t hear it often. I didn’t like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] at first but it has grown on me and I think that is partially due to this combo. I’ve never heard [name_f]Noor[/name_f] but it is cool.

𝕃𝕦𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕒 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕧𝕖 - This name is very beauty and the beast to me. [name_u]Luminary[/name_u] remind me of Lumiere and [name_f]Belle[/name_f] (the princess) and rose (the one in the glass case).

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝔼𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖 - [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is tainted for me by bad experiences but [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] is beautiful.

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕒 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩- I’ve liked [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] since [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]. It is so pretty. [name_u]Rooney[/name_u] is an interesting choice but I kind of like it. [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is always awesome.

ℙ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕒 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕪𝕩 - I’m not a big fan of [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] or [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] but [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] is so unique. I think I added it to my list after you mentioned it somewhere.

𝕆𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒 𝕍𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 - [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] is pretty. [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] isn’t for me. For some reason I think of a blimp. I think [name_u]James[/name_u] is ok but I don’t like it as much on a girl. I really like the flow of this name a lot.

ℤ𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕒 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕟𝕕 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕖- [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is such a cool name that I wish was used more. I think of the aunt from chilling adventures of [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]. [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] is pretty and I LOVE [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] as a middle.

𝕆𝕡𝕒𝕝 𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕖 ℤ𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕙 - I love the [name_f]Opal[/name_f] stone but the word is a bit gutteral for me. [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] is so cute and [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] has such and interesting look and sound.

𝔸𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕆𝕝𝕪𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕒 𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥- not a huge fan of [name_f]Asenath[/name_f] but [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] is beautiful. If it wasn’t a nearby city it would be on my own list as well. [name_m]Knight[/name_m] is strictly masculine to me but I love [name_u]Night[/name_u].

Overall, I love the vibe of your user card and all your names are sooo pretty!

1 Like

@Mickeywich
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] - This name is what I would describe as ‘lush green’ and the smell of rain. Im not usually a fan of ‘jewel’ names, but these two make such a handsome pair that im swooning!

Raven [name_m]Adonis[/name_m] - I like [name_u]Raven[/name_u], it has very nice sounds, but does remind me of the character from Teen Titans! [name_m]Adonis[/name_m] is nice, it’s nms, but I did really like the myth of [name_m]Adonis[/name_m] when I was younger.

Teddy [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] - Swooon!! I adore [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] for its youthfulness and charm, and the elegance and maturity of [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] balances it wonderfully.

Elliot [name_m]Draco[/name_m] - This name is lovely, but I dont think it shines quite as brightly as your other names, it’s a bit more mellow. I really like [name_m]Draco[/name_m], its a wonderful nod to space, as well as dragons, very whimsical!

Julian [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] - I dont really like [name_u]Julian[/name_u] that much, but [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] is so handsome (sorry for the rhyme!)
These two names are nice together though, it seems like a ‘dark brown’ name with the scent of leather and also a little bit of sandalwood.

Atticus [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] - I! [name_u]Love[/name_u]! [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m]!
Im neutral on [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], but together there seems to be alot of harsh ‘t’ sounds, that is a little bit off putting. It looks wonderful written down, but I dont love it spoken aloud.

Paris [name_m]Kazimir[/name_m] - [name_u]Paris[/name_u] is really growing on me, I absolutely adore it for a boy!
I think what makes [name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Kazimir[/name_m] so interesting is that I would describe [name_u]Paris[/name_u] as quite soft, while [name_m]Kazimir[/name_m] is strong. They have very different sounds, but for some unexpected reason I think it really works!
[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Kazimir[/name_m] is midnight blue, and smells of ink.

Finnick [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] is a bit too harsh for me, but [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] is a lovely combination! It reminds me of the beach for some reason, but on a misty day.

August [name_u]Vale[/name_u] - Im in love!! This is so so lovely, [name_u]Vale[/name_u] is absolutely gorgeous and I adore [name_u]August[/name_u]!
Although, they do give me quite different images. [name_u]August[/name_u] is a warm orange, and smells like citrus and coconut, while [name_u]Vale[/name_u] is a deep purple and smells of iris and vanilla.

Adelaide [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] - Im neutral on [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]! These two sound great together.

Lydia [name_f]October[/name_f] - I love these names separately, but im not entirely sold on the flow, but I can’t really pick out why.

Adeline [name_u]Blair[/name_u] - I wouldn’t usually gravitate towards these names on their own, I usually prefer [name_u]Blair[/name_u] on a boy, but I really do like the flow and fit of these two together, classic yet unexpected!

Octavia [name_u]Reign[/name_u] - Another one of those names that I just really adore the flow of. This seems like a name for a storybook character, ideally a queen!

Cordelia [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - This is so lovely, [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is very feminine and the unisex feel of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] really compliments it well. Another name that sounds like it belongs in a storybook, or a legend!

Victoria Hail - I really like this combo! It does remind me of snow, but its also clean, and bright!

Juliette [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - This is a deep magenta for me! It smells like a picnic, like lemonade, strawberry tarts, and the smell of wildflowers. I prefer the [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] spelling, but this combo is lovely.

Astoria [name_f]Mystique[/name_f] - I dont know about this one, I really want to like it, but it just reminds me of musty cupboards at the back of the house that smell of old clothes and stale air, sorry! If it wasnt for the imagery, it would be pretty, I think the names are unique and elegant.

Lavinia [name_f]Selene[/name_f] - I really like [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], its so beautiful, and [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is so sleek, like a black cat.
This name feels sneaky, but I like it!

I really like your UC, such wonderful names!

1 Like

@gracegillian goodness, I’m sorry it took me so long! I was at rehearsal…

combos ~

Sunday Lark ~ I’m so in love with this! Lark doesn’t always row my boat, but here it feels so joyous and sweet. I think Sunday Lark would be light, lovely, and free.

Elodie Briar ~ This is really lovely as well. The sound of it doesn’t work for me quite as much, but I love the natural feel.

Daisy Greer ~ Although Daisy a little over-exposed to me (I know seven daisies my age), here, she carries a charming, old Hollywood feel, and a little panache. I’d love to meet a Daisy Greer who went by both her first and middle.

Florence Olivia ~ I feel a little guilty loving Florence as I do, given her popularity, but I really do. I’m not wild about Olivia, but I think Florence’s relative drama introduces a little more substance, giving a really magical combo. However, I do generally enjoy more flourish in a middle name.

Eden Giselle ~ This is slightly less my cup of tea, but I appreciate her appeal. Eden is very clean and fresh in sound, and I like the way that Giselle’s softness balances her out, but I don’t personally love the combo as a whole.

Amory Fane ~ Logic tells me I should feel eh about this, but I absolutely adore it. Amory Fane feels like a literary character, and is so undoubtedly magical, that I can’t escape it.

Ronan Elias ~ It’s no secret how much I adore the name Ronan. However, Elias has always felt a little heavy and serious to me. I feel like Ronan deserves something a little more in line with some of your lovely, natural combos.

Otis Finch ~ This is so sweet! I think it has a lovely flow, and is so delightful, and cottagey, and wearable. I’m in love! I’d love to meet a little Otis Finch.

Sasha Elliot ~ I really, really want to like this. I think it’s Elliot (though a lovely name) that lets it down a bit. I just can’t connect to that magical feeling that so many of your others have. Sasha is really sweet though!

Luca Arden ~ I really love the gentle sound and feel of this - it has an almost pixie-ish nature. However, I’m not wild about the a-a between them, which makes it a little tricky to say.

Iver Valentine ~ This is so incredibly lovely! It’s a little more dramatic than your other boy combos, though I really like it, and the repeated v sound really makes it feel sweet and cohesive.

soloists ~

Runa ~ I love the heavyish, mystical vibe, and I like it makes a delightful alternative to Luna. However, something about the sound of it isn’t exactly my thing.

Scout ~ Fun, mischievous, and terribly charming - I can’t really find anything wrong with her.

Sylvie ~ Sylvie is so pretty and elven, though I do think NB has left me a little overexposed, so she no longer feels as magical as she once did.

Marigold ~ One of the vintage names that I think works perfectly today, Marigold has substance and fun. I think the bold orange colour association is really cool, and Goldie is just adorable!

Tessa ~ I love the sound of Tessa - and it’s outgoing, bold persona - but it doesn’t feel super… namey to me? I just can’t really connect with her.

Ginny ~ I saw a Ginny on a zoom call last month and immediately fell in love with the name. I think this is absolutely perfect, though I doubt I can tell you why!

Lada ~ I love everything about Lada apart from her sound. Unfortunately, she feels a little ladleish, which makes me think of dreidels, and then we’re in a whole loop. However… the vibe? Immaculate. Written down, she’s absolutely lovely.

Winnie ~ Oh, I think she’s so cute! I really love the vintage charm and bubbly sound. I’d love to meet a little Winnie!

Orion ~ The only thing holding me back from living Orion with all my heart is the actual mythological figure. Apart from that, this is bold, strong, and dreadfully charming.

Remy ~ I’ve known a few Remys. It’s sweet, but I can’t really connect with it - lovely, but not for me.

Kit ~ I really like it! It’s fresh, fun, and cute.

Lior ~ I’ve never encountered this before, but I really like it! It’s not long or elaborate, but has a lot of character in its four letters.

Raphael ~ Though this is objectively not my thing, I love the romantic, artistic flair it carries - like a renaissance painting!

Arlo ~ This is so cute and naturey sounding - I only wish it were less popular!

Indy ~ This is cute, but something about the way it looks on paper looks a little incomplete. I love Indigo nn Indy! I would love to meet an Indy, though.

Mars ~ I love this! I love the astronomical connection, the mythological one, and how regal and bold it sounds! I only wish there was no such thing as a Mars bar…

1 Like

aurembiaix phaedra sonnet: I’ve not seen the first name before (pronounced or-em-bee-axe?), certainly lots of nn potential, I can’t say it would be easy to spell but I like the way the combo sounds-if I’m pronouncing it correctly, [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] is particularly beautiful

persephone freyja nyx: this is a pretty choice, I’m not really one for god/goddess names but this is really nice, I think this is wearable, and again love the way the middles flow into each other

artemisia thisbe october: I don’t love [name_f]October[/name_f] as a name but [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] is really gorgeous, I do have a bit of trouble seeing it on a baby/kid-seems ready made for adults

ariadne eos hummingbird: [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] packs such a punch in an unassuming package, I don’t like the flow of [name_f]Eos[/name_f] from it so I I’d just go with [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_u]Hummingbird[/name_u] which is formidable in and of itself

circe endellion fable: this one is nms at all but flows very nicely as a combo, if you don’t mind correcting spelling/pronunciation this is a nice choice

valkyrie sappho wilderose: this is a lot of name for one person, I like [name_f]Sappho[/name_f] a lot, [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f] is interesting and I think helped by its nickname potential Wilderose seems too much here and doesn’t flow the best

andromeda hecate blue: for a while I thought [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] was said andra-me-duh but I’m glad I know otherwise because I think it sounds really wonderful in this combo, each name adds to it, gorgeous

guinevere medea fox: this would be a great sister to [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] combo above-they’re different of course but they have the same vibe and the unexpected but fitting second middle works really well

helisent isolde morrigan: to me, these names all sound like words with the first two names sounding like unappealing words (Hell I sent/Is Old/More again), I would split this combo into combos with less wordy sounding names

poesy nimue elsinore: haven’t really seen [name_f]Posey[/name_f] spelling like that but I think I like it, I prefer the sound of [name_f]Poesy[/name_f] [name_f]Elsinore[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] and I think I like the look better too

ferelith boudicca tempest: I’m having trouble getting past the “feral” sound of the first name and while I enjoy the meaning of the middle name it just doesn’t sound good to my ear, I think [name_u]Tempest[/name_u] is really cool though

ronan leander oberon: I think this is a case where I would prefer if the N endings were one after the other, [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] sounds a lot more handsome to me

caspian aurelius moss: I like [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m], it sounds very regal and handsome, combined with [name_m]Moss[/name_m] I feel there is too much S, [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] would be cool

mercury finnegan august: this is an interesting choice, I think it flows well and I like that all names are familiar yet uncommon

lucien hawthorne quill: this combo is super handsome, flows really really nicely, I like this quite a lot, I could definitely see this on a person of any age and I think it would be well received

dorian lysander frost; this is a great combo that flows so nicely and will age well, I would pair him as a brother to [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] as I feel they have similar vibes

carnelian laszlo percival: I think this combo is too L heavy, I also don’t care for the first name as it reminds me of chameleon/carnie, if we disregard the L saturation I would suggest [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] as an alternative, maybe [name_u]Carmine[/name_u] even, I like [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] and [name_m]Percival[/name_m] is nice, maybe [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] becomes a fn and a second middle is found*

Finally someone who gets a ton of my pop culture names!!

That’s exactly why I put it!

Again exact why I put it! (I gotta fit as many nice [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars name as I can in my UC (Luminara is another one!))

I first heard it one the Russo bros. and thought it went well with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]!

Why I started liking it! Same thing with [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] because the person who does [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is named [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] Soo.

The funny thing is though is that I have never seen or read anything [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] (I know enough about it though that when I see [name_m]Draco[/name_m] I immediately think of it).

Thank you for all of your wonderful complements!! :blush:

2 Likes

Bumping for Molly20!

Placeholder for @anon73451839 :slight_smile:

@anon73451839

Aisling [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] - [name_f]Aisling[/name_f] looks very pretty but I am 99% sure you’d be horrified at how I’m pronouncing it. It’s supposed to be ash-ling right? [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] is sweet and energetic, overall this combo looks great!
[name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] - [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] isn’t my favorite but [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is wonderful! I also adore the nickname [name_f]Kiki[/name_f] for any key- names. It feels a bit too frilly though, although I think I have that issue with any combo that has 2 ending in a names, so might just be me.
[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Domenica[/name_f] - this one feels just the right amount of frilly compared to [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], if that makes sense? I think it’s the oh and eh sounds in [name_f]Domenica[/name_f], they really ground the combo. I like it!
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] - [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is nms and this time I know (I think) that [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is supposed to be ree-ah-nuh? Hopefully? I think I would prefer [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] but there isn’t anything wrong with the current combo, just my own preferences.
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] - this one is so sweet! [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is definitely growing on me, and [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] pairs nicely with it. Definitely feels a bit more American-cool to me than your other combos though, even though I know [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is usually short for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]/Eleonora and those are Italian.
[name_f]Rosina[/name_f] [name_f]Graziella[/name_f] - [name_f]Rosina[/name_f] is unexpected but lovely! And [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] or [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] or [name_f]Ina[/name_f] would be cute nicknames too. [name_f]Graziella[/name_f] is definitely too frilly, I much prefer [name_m]Just[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_f]Zella[/name_f].
[name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] - [name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] is very handsome and [name_u]Day[/name_u] or Deo help make it more wearable for everyday (and are also adorable :heart_eyes:). [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] is one of my favorite Italian names too!
[name_m]Conlan[/name_m] [name_m]Fortunato[/name_m] - not my favorite of these combos. All the con- names make me think of criminals (con man) and comrade. And it seems a bit mismatched next to [name_m]Fortunato[/name_m] (which is nice but I think is a lot of name even in the middle)
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_u]Yeats[/name_u] - [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] is a nice name but all I can hear in this combo is the “this b* empty, YEET” vine :sweat_smile:
[name_m]Emilio[/name_m] [name_m]Nataniele[/name_m] - I LOVE [name_m]Emilio[/name_m]! It’s so handsome and sweet yet strong! And [name_m]Nataniele[/name_m] is also so sweet, nah-tahn-yell-eh right? Overall a top tier combo!
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] - I love [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] is very fresh and cool on a boy! And this combo flows very well too.
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Tierney[/name_u] - [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is a new love of mine! It sounds very strong and dignified to me. [name_u]Tierney[/name_u] is cool but not my favorite of your names.

Overall you have a very cool and fun list!

1 Like

Nathaniel Asher “Nate” - feels very contemporary, neither Nathaniel nor Asher are favourites but I like them and they work great together
Samuel Ronan “Sam” - same as above basically, Samuel is such a nice, timeless name and Ronan ties it to the 21st century without actually making it feel dated (in the future), Shmuel is really sweet
Estelle Susanna “Esty” - another time- and ageless name, very sophisticated. Reminds me of a warm, sunny late September afternoon. I also really like Ester.
Delilah Ruth “Lila” - I’ve never been a big fan of Delilah, I think it’s more in the spelling that the sound - I’m just not a big fan of -h at the end of names (leah, norah, jonah). Ruth is sweet and works well with Delilah. (and the -ah thing is just a personal thing, it’s still a very lovely combo)
Caroline Aviva “Callie” - Caroline is really lovely, very friendly and sunny. I’m quite neutral on Aviva, it’s lovely here, though. Alma is also really beautiful.

Jack Edgar - love this one, both names I adore
Penelope Eve - a little -E- heavy for me but I like the imagery and love Penelope
Damian Michael - the flow is great, I’m not a fan of either name personally but I like the 80s vibe of the combo
Raven Sabrina - I don’t love these names together, somehow they just don’t go in my head. I do like Sabrina, though.
Casper Timothy - I love Casper and Timothy works really nicely with it.
Katherine Wendy “Kit-Kat” - neither name is for me, I could never really warm up to Katherine (all spellings) and while most think of Peter Pan when they hear Wendy, I just think of an elderly woman à la Martha Stewart. However, Kit-Kat is really cool!

1 Like

Thanks for your comments @MagnoliaE !

Aisling can def be said that way but I would say [name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f] (I just wanted to be more authentic)

Rhiannon is close. It would be [name_f]Ree[/name_f]-ah-nun

Very unsure of [name_m]Conlan[/name_m] [name_m]Fortunato[/name_m] so happy to have some feedback. I was trying to blend the cultures but kind of difficult to do so successfully. [name_m]Conlan[/name_m] has similar meaning to my last name and works as an honorific for a friend so trying to make it work. [name_f]My[/name_f] great uncle was [name_m]Fortunato[/name_m] called [name_m]Ford[/name_m], but I def understand how it could be a lot!

And lol at [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] Yeet, maybe [name_m]Yates[/name_m] is a better spelling.

@OpheliaFlora

Flora [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]: this combo is so nice, I like the softer S sound of [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] especially in the middle where she wouldn’t have to correct spelling always, and I think this is delightful overall, would be a great name for anyone

Ottilie [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Maud[/name_f]: I have to admit the way [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] looks is slightly crammed to me-like it should look as long as it sounds but doesn’t, I think it’s a bit more obscure than your other choices-at least where I’m from-but I like it and think it works well with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Maud[/name_f]

Arthur [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]: I think [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] would be super cute on a baby/kid and would age really nicely, while it is a middle and doesn’t much matter I do wonder why the Y spelling for [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] (I assume), I like either pronunciation of [name_m]Louis[/name_m] in this combo, makes me think you might appreciate [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] on a boy (I definitely do)

Rose [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]: this is a similar vibe to your [name_f]Flora[/name_f] combo and I really like it, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a wonderful first name choice and I think the two middles flow so beautifully

Oscar [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]: I like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] but for whatever reason [name_u]August[/name_u] isn’t doing it for me here, [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] might sound a bit better to me

Mabel [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]: similar to [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] combos, maybe a little more homely which is not a bad thing to me, you have a way of making me enjoy 2 middle combos that few others seem to have

Hugo [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]: this combo sounds great, [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] is both refreshing and readable which I love and think it adds a great flavor to the combo

Ophelia [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]: this is really pretty, I like it a lot and think it would age really nicely

Edmund [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]: I don’t love either name personally but I do love this combo, it sounds made to be, really handsome

Emma [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]: this one is nice in that I like all the names individually, for whatever reason it’s not flowing as easily as your other girl combos…I might prefer [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]?

Orla [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]: I could see her as a sister to a [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], or [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], this combo sounds so sweet and charming, I love it as is and don’t think it needs a second middle, bright and spunky

1 Like

Next poster please ignore this and do Molly20’s signature.

I first had the idea of using [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u] when I did some uni research on [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] - the wikipedia article mentioned he had two sons, [name_m]Cyril[/name_m] and [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u]. At the time I was looking for some softer boys’ names (such as [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]) and I really liked the idea of [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u]/Vivian, especially with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. I’m usually not a fan of random Ys in names, however, as the name was already established (at least somewhat) with that spelling and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] L just looked unexciting to me, I was drawn to the absurdity that is [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u].

thank you :relaxed:
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a little heavier, vibe-wise, than I would like her to be (I think [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] together might be a bit much), but I haven’t found other middle names that I like nearly as much (there are plenty that sound beautiful with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] but I just don’t like them enough on their own).

Next poster please ignore this and do Molly20’s signature.

1 Like

What is a user card exactly??:woman_facepalming:t3:

It’s a list of names a user loves that they put on their profile! Where you have “I am a tomboy who has a weird name preference lol”.

@Alaina27 most people use user cards to share their favorite names! You can look at them by pressing the profile picture twice (one will give you a little preview but to see the whole profile you have to press it again).

Well crap! I need to change mine. I didn’t even know it said that lol :joy:

Thanks lol

1 Like

Any idea on how you change your user card?? I’m an idiot sry