Rate these names

So I have this separate list from my main list of names of names I think sound cool but I’m not in love with. I wanted to know what you guys think of them! These are all girl names!

Suvi
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_u]Calloway[/name_u]
[name_f]Antigone[/name_f] “[name_f]Tiggy[/name_f]”
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Ensley[/name_f]
[name_m]Koa[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]

Have fun! Be as harsh or as nice as you want! I’ve have no personal connection to these names I just think they sound cool!

Suvi 9/10
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] 7.5/10
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] 7/10
[name_u]Calloway[/name_u] 6/10
[name_f]Antigone[/name_f] “[name_f]Tiggy[/name_f]” 4/10
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] 3/10
[name_f]Ensley[/name_f] 2/10
[name_m]Koa[/name_m] 1/10 (much prefer on a boy)
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] 1/10 (much prefer on a boy)

[name_f]Suvi[/name_f] - super sweet!
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] - oh my gosh I love [name_f]Cassia[/name_f]! So beautiful!
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - I prefer it as a middle, but it’s still nice as a first!
[name_u]Calloway[/name_u] - sounds masculine to me. Again, it would make a great middle name!
[name_f]Antigone[/name_f] - sorry, I really dislike [name_f]Antigone[/name_f]. It doesn’t seem like a name. Instead I just see the words “anti” and “gone”.
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] - super cool! It’s nms, but still a pretty awesome choice!
[name_f]Ensley[/name_f] - it has a nice sound, but it seems incomplete to me.
[name_m]Koa[/name_m] - so refreshing and breezy!
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] - yay! Someone else prefer [name_u]Luca[/name_u] on a girl! It always seemed so feminine to me! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choice!

Overall I like these! [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] is really unexpected and cool, and [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is stunning.

Suvi - 9/10. Sooo sweet and adorable!
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] - 7/10. very pretty! Not my favorite though.
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - 10/10. One of my absolute favorite names! Beautiful, sweet, spunky, literary. It’s so perfect.
[name_u]Calloway[/name_u] - 6/10. prefer this on a boy personally, but I like the sound of it! Could use nicknames [name_f]Calla[/name_f] and [name_f]Callie[/name_f] with it!
[name_f]Antigone[/name_f] - 7/10. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the mythological connection! It sounds a bit harsh to me though.
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] - 9/10. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] so much! It’s so strong and magical.
[name_f]Ensley[/name_f] - 4/10. I like the nature connection, but it seems very trendy to me, sorry!
[name_m]Koa[/name_m] - 3/10. Looove [name_m]Koa[/name_m] on a boy though!
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] - 8/10. This would be such a cool choice for a girl, I like it!!

1 Like

[name_f]Suvi[/name_f]: 6/10 I think it sounds cute but it sounds more like a nickname to me. [name_m]Can[/name_m] I suggest the name [name_f]Suri[/name_f] for a girl.
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]: 7/10 I think [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] sounds pretty and it would be a cute nickname for [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] or it could be nice on its own.
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]: 9/10 I really love this name and I like the way it is less common than other flower names like [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. There’s something very unique about [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and it reminds me of the little girl in [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].
[name_u]Calloway[/name_u]: 7/10 I have never heard of this name before but it sounds really cool to me but to me it sounds like more of a girls name. [name_f]Callie[/name_f] could be a cute nickname for a girl with this name.
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]: 5/10 This is a pretty name but it’s not my style. I get the appeal and I like the way it is different to a lot of other more common names with the yn ending. However it just makes me think of the colour brown which isn’t really a bad thing but it’s not my favourite on your list.
[name_f]Ensley[/name_f]: 9/10 I’ve never heard of this name before but I actually really like it and I might have to add it to my list. It’s pretty and feminine but it’s also cute and spunky. I really love E names !
[name_m]Koa[/name_m]: 9/10 This name is so cute for a little boy and it gives me a Hawaiian vibe. I might have to add this one to my list aswell !
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]: 8/10 Although I do slightly prefer [name_m]Koa[/name_m] to [name_u]Luca[/name_u] I really like the name [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. It’s much more modern and cool than [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] and it’s much less common as I’ve only ever met one [name_u]Luca[/name_u] in my life and he really suited his name !

Overall I really like your list and my favorites would be [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_f]Ensley[/name_f] for a girl and [name_m]Koa[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u] for a boy :slight_smile:

Suvi - 4/10. Makes me think of a smoothie.
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] - 6/10. Sounds like a sweet, modern version of [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], but not really my style.
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - 8/10. I love botanical names, but reminds me a lot of [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] from [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], which is the only think keeping it from being higher.
[name_u]Calloway[/name_u] - 2/10. I feel like this one feels better on a boy.
[name_f]Antigone[/name_f] - 4/10. I don’t think this is very usable, but the nickname [name_f]Tiggy[/name_f] is very sweet. I’d give it 7/10.
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] - 7/10. I’m quite biased since this is my name, but I love having such a unique name which is also a nod to my Welsh heritage. I also get loads of compliments on my name, so I think it’s very usable despite not very many people being familiar with it.
[name_f]Ensley[/name_f] - 5/10. Another I feel fits better on a boy, but it does have a sweet, soft sound.
[name_m]Koa[/name_m] - 2/10. Reminds me of cola.
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] - 6/10. Also feels better on a boy, but is a cute name.

[name_f]Suvi[/name_f] - 10/10 - one of my absolute favourites. [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] and sweet
Cassia-9/10 - love. [name_f]Cheerful[/name_f] and fresh
Lavender -7/10 - sweet and distinct
Calloway - 6/10 - i do enjoy the flow
AntigoneTiggy”- 6/10 - full of flair and [name_f]Tiggy[/name_f] is cute
Bronwyn - 7/10 -i prefer the [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] spelling but it’s warm and rugged
Ensley-6/10 -okay but nms
Koa -8/10 - cool and cute
Luca - 9/10 - really liking [name_u]Luca[/name_u] lately. It has an understated boldness but also feels cute!

[name_f]Suvi[/name_f]— Like
Cassia— [name_u]Love[/name_u]!
Lavender— [name_u]Love[/name_u]!
[name_u]Calloway[/name_u]— Like (but love [name_u]Callahan[/name_u])
AntigoneTiggy” — [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Antigone[/name_f], not a fan of [name_f]Tiggy[/name_f]
Bronwyn— [name_u]Love[/name_u]!
Ensley— Not my style
Koa— Not my style
Luca— Like

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: and of course I just realized this thread is half a year old. Oh well, leaving this anyway lol :upside_down_face: