Recommend a girl's name and how it makes you feel

I like [name_f]Amaya[/name_f], Arabic style, meaning rain at night, very atmosphere.

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f]

This is so obvious for me to suggest (it’s my daughters name) but honestly whenever I hear [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] I feel happy and upbeat. It’s a Russian name meaning ‘Lily’ and used across Eastern Europe, [name_u]Israel[/name_u], [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u] & Spain which just adds to the appeal. I think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] just feels like spring she reminds me of white flowers, sunny days, apple picking and long walks. I absolutely love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f]- it means princess and it feels powerful and mystical to me

3 Likes

[name_f]Vela[/name_f], it feels very whimsical to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] :heart: meaning ‘dew of the sea’ and giving off very vintage, hot-cocoa-and-old-books vibes

3 Likes

Something about [name_u]Russet[/name_u] just makes me want to go out into the great somewhere :heart:

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

She feels happy, adventurous and sweet IMO. Her whimsical vintage vibes make me picture pale pink sundresses and a field of yellow flowers. I also love the meaning “rich gift” for a little girl.

2 Likes

the combo [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] just seems soo sweet and comforting to me. nothing extravagant

Violet​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. [name_f]My[/name_f] 4 year old daughters name is [name_f]Violet[/name_f], so I obviously love it. :grinning: It’s the only name I’ve ever fallen in love with! I’m pregnant with baby number 2 and If the bundle of joy happens to be a girl I’ll be at a loss because no name has ever come close. it’s such a soft yet strong name. It makes me feel happy, warm, and comforted. Safe. I think of soft morning light and dew when I picture her, but I also picture vibrance, intensity, and abundance. It’s a very grounded and earthy name. It’s feminine but not frilly (in my opinion) and I appreciate how “to the point” it is. No repeating letters in names is something I look for.

2 Likes

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just love how sweet it is for a child, cute and bouncy but not popular. Then major beachy boho vibes as she gets older, surfer girl imagery, wavy hair, running through sand, always smiling, I just think it’s such a beautiful and cheerful name and it makes me so happy

1 Like