Reid or Reece?

I am torn between these two names for our son. Our current son is named [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]. What do you like?

3 Likes

Wyatt and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] or [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] and [name_u]Reed[/name_u]

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Reid[/name_u]!:blush:

Oh my goodness I cannot pick one they are both GREAT names !

I think [name_u]Reid[/name_u]/ [name_u]Reed[/name_u] is more “substantial” and historic, and [name_u]Reece[/name_u] /Rhys/ [name_u]Reese[/name_u] is a little more trendy.

If I had to pick I would pick [name_u]Reece[/name_u]

I like [name_u]Reid[/name_u]

But then I’m not a fan of the [name_u]Reece[/name_u] spelling in general. I prefer the original [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]

With [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], I really like [name_u]Reid[/name_u]! They’re both lovely names.

I definitely prefer [name_u]Reid[/name_u]!

I prefer [name_u]Reece[/name_u]

I prefer [name_u]Reece[/name_u], but I like the [name_u]Reese[/name_u] or [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] spelling better.

I would choose [name_u]Reid[/name_u].

Reid sounds cool and adventurous!

Reid

Both are nice, but I prefer [name_u]Reid[/name_u].

I prefer [name_u]Reid[/name_u], but [name_u]Reece[/name_u] is nice too although I liked it spelled [name_u]Rhys[/name_u].

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Reece[/name_u], but I’d rather it be spelled [name_u]Reese[/name_u].

Definitely [name_u]Reid[/name_u]!

I think Reid sounds more masculine and timeless whereas Reece is more unisex and trendy as a pp mentioned. But they’re both nice! Good luck

1 Like

I like [name_u]Reid[/name_u] for a boy. I always think of [name_u]Reese[/name_u] Witherspoon when I hear [name_u]Reese[/name_u]/Reece.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Reid[/name_u] or [name_u]Reed[/name_u] with [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] better

I love the cool but elegant [name_u]Reid[/name_u]

Reid sounds the best with [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u].