Religious Marian names - usable?

Are names like this usable as a middle name?

[name_u]Carmel[/name_u]
Assumpta
[name_f]Lourdes[/name_f]
Lourda
[name_f]Immaculata[/name_f]
[name_f]Perpetua[/name_f]
Banneux
Walsingham (I know that one isn’t but my DH said ‘why not if [name_u]Carmel[/name_u] is?’)

I could see [name_u]Carmel[/name_u] and [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f] working.

I think all of them work - [name_u]Carmel[/name_u] and [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f] as firsts, even - with the possible exception of Assumpta, Walsingham, and Banneux {though the latter is quickly growing on me}. I prefer [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f] to Lourda, and Immaculée to [name_f]Immaculata[/name_f], though both are gorgeous. Other possibilities:

[name_u]Carmen[/name_u]
[name_f]Fatima[/name_f]/Fatime
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]/[name_u]Pax[/name_u]/[name_u]Shalom[/name_u]
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]/[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]/[name_f]Merced[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Annemarie[/name_f]
[name_f]Virginie[/name_f]/Virgo
[name_f]Reine[/name_f]/[name_f]Regina[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoire[/name_f]
[name_f]Naiara[/name_f]
[name_f]Gratia[/name_f]
[name_f]Concetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Marisol[/name_f]
Maristella
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Beata[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
Edessa
[name_f]Nuria[/name_f]
Liesse
[name_f]Mireille[/name_f]
Loreto
Salette
[name_f]Amabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Milada[/name_f]

“[name_f]Star[/name_f]” names: [name_f]Aster[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], etc.
“Sea” names: [name_f]Maura[/name_f], [name_f]Maris[/name_f], [name_f]Muriel[/name_f], etc.

[name_u]Carmel[/name_u] and [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f].

Banneux for a little box is really cute.

a little box?

I have to disagree with those saying [name_u]Carmel[/name_u] is usable because to me it’s really not. In the US, I feel like it’s like naming your kid Hot Fudge or Nougat. Caramel is something you put in candy or on ice cream. Maybe for a middle name but I’d honestly dislike it if it were mine.

I do like [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f], Lourda, and Banneux, and they could work as firsts. I agree that Banneux would be very cute on a boy!

Good thing I don’t live in the US then, here [name_u]Carmel[/name_u] and Caramel are said very differently

Hadn’t thought about Banneux on a boy…hmmmmm