Remi/Madi/Ami

I can’t decide between [name_u]Remi[/name_u], Madi, and [name_u]Ami[/name_u] for my main character. [name_u]Remi[/name_u] would be short for Remini/Remily/something like that, [name_u]Ami[/name_u] would be short for [name_f]Amity[/name_f] or Amilea, and Madi would be short for [name_f]Madilyn[/name_f] or Madelia.
She’s a 12-year-old girl with light green eyes and caramel hair.

1 Like

I think any of them could be good. But I personally like [name_u]Remi[/name_u] or [name_u]Ami[/name_u]. When I visualize how you described her in my head, I immediately thought that [name_u]Remi[/name_u] or [name_u]Ami[/name_u] would work best.

You could even combine two of them to make a first and middle, if you wanted. That’s how I solve my indecisiveness when it comes to my character’s names! But I really do think [name_u]Remi[/name_u] or [name_u]Ami[/name_u] would work best. I do like Madi though!

2 Likes

I love Madelia and [name_f]Amity[/name_f]! I think you should go with either Madi or [name_u]Ami[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Remi[/name_u]!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Amity[/name_f] nn [name_u]Ami[/name_u] the best. The others are great too, but that one’s definitely my favorite.

I think Remily would be the best choice because then she can go by [name_u]Remi[/name_u] or [name_f]Millie[/name_f] :slight_smile: I also like [name_u]Ami[/name_u] as a nn for [name_f]Amity[/name_f] !
Best of luck x