Remi or Remy

Hello,

Asking for a friend here… she’s having a girl and loves the name Remi/Remy, but isn’t sure about which spelling. She is also thinking of the name [name_u]Romy[/name_u], which name is preferred?

Thanks in advance!

From the two spellings I think [name_u]Remy[/name_u] is the prettiest

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] vs [name_u]Romy[/name_u] my favourite is [name_u]Romy[/name_u] because I think [name_u]Romy[/name_u] sounds prettier has more of a homespun vibe and I like the association with [name_u]Rome[/name_u].

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Remi[/name_u] over [name_u]Remy[/name_u] for a girl. But I prefer [name_u]Romy[/name_u] over [name_f]Romi[/name_f]! Overall I’d choose [name_u]Remi[/name_u] over [name_u]Romy[/name_u]!

1 Like

remy feels like more of a full name to me idk why but the ‘y’ spelling is a little more complete.

i much prefer romy though!

I like [name_u]Remy[/name_u] of the two, but [name_u]Romy[/name_u] even more

I prefer the spelling [name_u]Remy[/name_u] of [name_u]Remi[/name_u]. But I do love [name_u]Romy[/name_u], so i would go with that one. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] over both [name_u]Remi[/name_u] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Remi[/name_u] for a girl :slight_smile: I also like Rosemary/Romilly nn [name_u]Romy[/name_u]

1 Like