Remy or Hugo?

Button #3 is due in a few weeks, gender unknown, and I thought hubby and I had sussed out [name]Remy[/name] as a boys option ([name]Roman[/name] and [name]Jonty[/name] were close runners) but this morning hubby gets back from the school run and suggests [name]Hugo[/name]. I like it but not sure if I like it more than [name]Remy[/name], hubby says he thinks he does.
What are peoples opinions?
FYI - We have a [name]Moses[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] already.

I love [name]Remy[/name]! I love [name]Hugh[/name] but [name]Hugo[/name] doesn’t do anything for me.

[name]Hugo[/name] would get my vote for sure. So much power and spunk and energy in just two tiny syllables.

[name]Love[/name] both, though [name]Remy[/name] seems a little nicknamey to me. Tough decision, good luck!

I really like [name]Remy[/name]. I think it sounds better with your kids names.

[name]Love[/name] both! [name]Hugo[/name] would get my vote, though. [name]Love[/name], love, love [name]Hugo[/name]. I think [name]Moses[/name], [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Hugo[/name] are delightful together.

I love [name]Hugo[/name]! So handsome. [name]Remy[/name] is a little feminine for me because I know a little girl with that name.

[name]Hugo[/name] is great. I wish my husband would like it.

I [name]LOVE[/name] both!

I think the strength of [name]Moses[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] overshadows [name]Remy[/name]. [name]Hugo[/name] has a stronger feel

[name]Remy[/name] sounds too feminine since all the little Remys I know are girls. Besides–[name]Moses[/name] is a powerful name and his brother needs an equally masculine moniker.

I think they both work well. If you are concerned about popularity, some people have pointed out that [name]Hugo[/name] is enjoying a significant uptick, partly due to the movie.

I like both, but I prefer [name]Hugo[/name] and I think [name]Hugo[/name] works a tad better with your set.

[name]Remy[/name] by far! It can be short for [name]Remington[/name] if you want a longer name. [name]Remy[/name] is a very sexy name.

I like [name]Hugo[/name] better - [name]Remy[/name] sounds a little too feminine and French to me. [name]Hugo[/name] goes well with [name]Moses[/name] and it has a very strong & masculine quality.

They’re both lovely options, but I like that [name]Hugo[/name] shares the O with [name]Moses[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]. [name]Remy[/name] is beautiful too, just feels a little different.

[name]Hugo[/name] gets my vote! Like the others said, it sounds just as strong as [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Moses[/name] while [name]Remy[/name] feels like more of a nickname. And it has a great meaning!

[name]HUGO[/name]! All the Remys/Remis I know are little girls…[name]Hugo[/name] has so much more spunk and liveliness! Go for it! :slight_smile:

[name]Remy[/name] seems a lot more feminine than [name]Hugo[/name], so I would go with [name]Hugo[/name].

I like [name]Hugo[/name] more than [name]Remy[/name], but both are handsome.

I love both names but I think the stronger [name]Hugo[/name] is a better “match” with [name]Moses[/name] and [name]Violet[/name].