Renaming my Roommate's Cameo

So, my first story in a particular universe was oriented around a dream I’d had that included my former roommate, from university.

Being a foolish and impressionable writer at the time, I simply used their name directly, and now it’s been a little fork in my brain every time I’ve gone back to writing around that particular story.

So.

I need a name for a character like a gently worn leather-sheathed knife.
[name_m]Keen[/name_m], fast as a snake, and honest as the day is long.
Like rawhide under denim atop granite.

Also, a literal ninja.
And married to a second ninja.

Finding a name that fits has been on my mind a lot recently, any suggestions?

Hmm, interesting. I’ll give a go (unisex and male/female options)

Rowan
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Emory[/name_u]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_m]Floyd[/name_m]
[name_u]Poe[/name_u]
[name_m]Huck[/name_m]
[name_u]Salem[/name_u]
[name_u]Indy[/name_u]
[name_u]Greer[/name_u]
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m]
[name_f]Una[/name_f]
[name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_u]Wade[/name_u]
[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]
[name_u]Vaughn[/name_u]
[name_m]Truman[/name_m]

Hope this helped!

…saw your second to last suggestion, all that I could see for a minute is that one guy from Community XD

I have to cut [name_u]Wade[/name_u] from the mix, too, for obvious regenerating antihero reasons.

…hmm…

…dearest @lavenderwitch, are any of these on the Nugget Namelist? I’m drawn to [name_u]Poe[/name_u], [name_u]Greer[/name_u], and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] for this, but something tells me that last one I mentioned is still in the running for our little one…

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is on the backup list of names I have in case Nugget presents as masc. I think [name_u]Poe[/name_u] and [name_u]Greer[/name_u] are excellent ideas. And of course, there’s always [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] / [name_m]Ronin[/name_m]!

Poe!..

…ahem. Yes. Names. With feelings attached. My only weakness. ^_%

So, for this cameo of mine
I like Rowan.

I also like the symbolism of Poe, but “Poe Greer” doesn’t…flavour like it works?..and for unrelated story reasons the last name’s gonna have to be “Greer”.

“Rowan Greer”

How does that sound to y’all?