Renaming myself

hi!! i’m a trans guy : )

i have five names, though im not “feeling” them rn, if that makes sense. they are skyler (most used, have used this for over a year now), callum (couple months), clay (same as call), elio and cassius (used basically never). a name that appeals to me is luciel/lucius, because i like the thought of lucy as a nickname. i want to stay away from overly feminine names tho : )

physical description of me:
i’m 5’8, and quite skinny/scrawny. also really white, lol. mainly british/french i think. i’m canadian in terms of nationality. i have green eyes, and dark brown hair (planning to get it half dyed blond and or other colours). my hair is naturally really straight, but i curl it and make it curly/wavy/fluffy. it gets in my eyes a lot. if you need more of a reference, idk if im allowed photos of myself, but think tommyinnit’s longer hair (recent streams) but brown. i wear contacts, but i do have circular glasses. i basically can look like percy jackson or harry potter, and sometimes jason dean. im 15 soon

personality description??:
im acc rlly bad at describing myself. the second someone tells me not to do something, i will have a big urge to do it. i like writing a lot but can never finish it. 95% sure i have inattentive adhd. i like to be chaotic. im also hypervigilant and pick up on people’s actions and moods very easily. im semi-prone to spacing out a lot. i have a pomeranian named mocha. i can be cold and mean when i want to, and can also block out people who annoy me. i also have zero money saving abilities. i play a lot of minecraft, and read often (that being once every couple of months). i like reading stuff like percy jackson, harry potter (not rlly now cuz of rowling), n the hunger games. i am very into true crime

this is my spotify playlist : )
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5WZpbsiIuSMC799FlxcQUB?si=ZERE-W18S_C-IO3VqgQgnQ&utm_source=copy-link

name stuff??:
my previous names: skyler, callum, clay, elio, cassius
preferences?: i like greek mythology names, but definitely wont want something too lengthy or difficult to pronounce (think mnemosyne)
preferably more masculine leaning names, and im also very happy w names that have a lot of nickname opportunities, and preferably ones that arent super common (like mark/john/matthew/noah/etc)

i am so sorry for making you read all this, if u got to the end

[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] “Kit”
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] “Ren”
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] “Sonny”
[name_u]Callahan[/name_u] “Cal”
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] “Izzy”
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u] “Jules”
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] “Finn” “Pip”
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] “Nate”
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] “Beck” “Kit”
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] “Toby”

1 Like

[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u]
[name_m]Odin[/name_m]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u]
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]

1 Like

You can post one if you want to.

You are my TWIN- I actually went by Skyler for a long time as well xD

2 Likes

oh eyyy

1 Like

hello, fellow trans guy!

you definitely fit the name Skyler, but if you’re not feeling it, Clay and Cassius fit you super well too.
(out of curiosity, does Clay come from Dream? lol)
Lucius and Luciel are super cool!! I think Luciel fits you a bit better than Lucius

some other ideas:
Astrophel “Astro”
Evander “Evan”
Cassian “Cass” “Ian”
Silas “Si”
Finley/Finnegan “Finn”
Damian/Adrian/Octavian “Ian”
Atticus “Kit”
Riven “Riv”
Emilian/Emery/Emrys “Em”

good luck! i had to try out a few different names too, so i totally feel you there hahah

I love [name_u]Callum[/name_u] and [name_m]Cassius[/name_m]! [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] is a great name if you are a fan of [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] :slight_smile:

[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Franco[/name_m]
[name_m]Anton[/name_m]
[name_u]Jericho[/name_u]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_m]Russell[/name_m]
[name_m]Vance[/name_m]

I really love [name_u]Callum[/name_u] “Cal” for you! Another I thought of is [name_m]Luke[/name_m] or [name_m]Luc[/name_m] (I love the stylish [name_u]French[/name_u] spelling!) [name_m]Luc[/name_m] could be a nickname for [name_m]Lucien[/name_m].

I’m feeling both [name_u]Cody[/name_u] and [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] (maybe nn Benny!) from your story. Really I’m think any -ie or -y names will suit you so I’ll list some more

[name_u]Corey[/name_u]
[name_u]Jesse[/name_u]
[name_m]Monty[/name_m]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]
[name_u]Toby[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! Good luck finding your name :relaxed:

Hi and welcome! I’m also 95% sure I have inattentive ADHD but have never been diagnosed, so I feel you on that one. I really like the suggestion of [name_m]Soren[/name_m] above, but here are some others…

[name_m]Ansel[/name_m]
[name_m]Connor[/name_m]
[name_m]Huxley[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Marcus[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Conan[/name_m]
[name_m]Austin[/name_m]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_m]Dermott[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Keenan[/name_m]

what new name did you choose. sorry, i haven’t been reading all of the replies on the teenberry thread.

1 Like

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u], or [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] (Sky) for short. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awwww i love [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]!

1 Like