Renaming one specific old character: Taechkeeap

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] y’all! I made a thread for all four of these characters, and I’ve now named three of them. The one that’s giving me the most trouble is Taechkeeap, which, ah, makes sense. It’s pronounced taych-KEEP, so. . . I don’t know what that second ‘a’ is doing in there. He doesn’t currently have a middle or last name, but I’d like him to. Ideally, the new name starts with T or maybe K, and keeps a lot of the old sounds. For reference, here’s what I did with the other names in the story:

Staeriisha Azehlei Szeyia “Iisha” (star-EE-sha AZ-eh-lay seh-YEE-ah) became [name_f]Iisha[/name_f] [name_f]Zelie[/name_f] Savona
Tellav Zellaho Thloa (TELL-ahv ZELL-ah-ho THLO-ah) became Tellan Franzisko Thrussell
Anaema Talleiroei (ah-nah-EE-mah TAL-eh-roy) became [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_m]Teague[/name_m]
Ivaakei Elilia Szeyia (EE-vah-kay eh-LEE-lee-ah seh-YEE-ah) became Kaelia [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] Savona
Lailia (LAY-lee-ah) became [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] (This character’s younger sister)
Camiiria (cah-MEE-ree-ah) became [name_f]Camellia[/name_f] (This character’s grandmother)

Thanks so much! Also, [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Camellia[/name_f] both have the same last name as him, and I’d like it to sound good with both of those names as well, but I understand if that’s too much to ask. If you really want to go above and beyond, you can start thinking of middle names for them too.

[name_f]Tracey[/name_f]
[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Terrence[/name_m]
[name_m]Tomlin[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
[name_m]Corbin[/name_m]
[name_m]Tristan[/name_m]
Tracer
Kepner
[name_m]Kepler[/name_m]
[name_m]Talon[/name_m]
[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m]
[name_m]Trenton[/name_m]
[name_m]Truett[/name_m]
[name_m]Tolliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Tanner[/name_m]
[name_m]Colton[/name_m]
[name_m]Tarragon[/name_m]

1 Like

Tarron
[name_m]Conner[/name_m]
Tillton

1 Like

Taechkeeap is now named Kasper, because I’m silly like that. His full name is Kasper Tatum Everett (and his family members are Lilah Adelaide Everett and Camellia Leonor Everett). Thanks for the help y’all!

1 Like

At least you found a name!

1 Like