Renee, Dahlia and Meredith need a name for Sis

We currently Have:
Renée
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u]

We like that the names are feminine, not super popular and not super matchy-matchy to each other.
Names We are currently considering:

[name_f]Kerenza[/name_f]
[name_f]Demelza[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]

No idea why we are so stuck on Cornish names, we are open to other ideas but these seem to stick!

I really like [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] with the others!!

Wow. I love all three of your choices and it’s so hard to pick! It’s between [name_f]Kerenza[/name_f] and [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] but only so you won’t repeat the “D” initial. I think I’m liking [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] best because it has a different ending and doesn’t repeat the “[name_u]Ren[/name_u]” sound. But honestly they’re all beautiful!

1 Like

I agree! I think [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] fits perfectly with your other names!

1 Like

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is a fantastic fit

1 Like

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] gets my vote!

1 Like

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is beautiful, and fits in perfectly!

I think [name_f]Kerenza[/name_f] is the way to go even though I like [name_f]Demelza[/name_f] more. It’s a bit too close to [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f].

Another vote for [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]!

Maybe:
[name_f]Gisella[/name_f]
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Alana[/name_f]
[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f]
Avanne
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

They are all beautiful options. If you keep coming back to these names, no need to keep digging. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you prefer initials not to repeat? Another thing to consider is nicknames–if you use them. The most instinctive nicknames for [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] would probably be [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Kerrie[/name_f] respectively. Though [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_f]Kera[/name_f] would work well too. [name_f]Demelza[/name_f] is probably less instinctive but could be shortened to [name_f]Demi[/name_f] or [name_f]Della[/name_f] if you liked.