Renee or Anastasia

• Daphne Renee S.
  • Daphne Anastasia S.
0 voters

We were doing two middles but we changed our minds which opens up Anastasia in honor for my MIL Stacie, but I’m still unsure, I feel like Anastasia is more “fun” than Renee, but it does have multiple pronunciations. I personally default to Anna-stay-zja but I’m open to Anna-stay-see-uh as it’s closer to Stacie, and I would probably change the spelling to Anastacia, but IDK if that’s just a headache. LMK below

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is gorgeous! I am a big [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] fan; I love this. I don’t think you need to change the pronunciation or spelling to honor a [name_f]Stacie[/name_f] - but maybe this is because one of my favorite authors is an [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] who goes by Stasi (said like Stacy/Stacie). [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is delightful, what a special name! I do like [name_f]Renee[/name_f] but [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is just so lovely, and she works so beautifully with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]! She’s a winner for sure! :heart:

I love the sweet, timeless elegance of Daphne Anastasia! I think that spelling absolutely works to honour a Stacie, since the name Stacie/Stacy/Stacey originated from Anastasia and all its pronunciations. I don’t really like the look of Anastacia, so I would prefer Renee if you were to spell it like that! Anyway, I don’t think the pronunciation matters too much since it’s only a middle name that won’t get brought up too often

1 Like

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is magical :sparkles:

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is beautiful!! I think [name_f]Anastacia[/name_f] is a great way to honour a [name_f]Stacie[/name_f] and since it’s a middle, I wouldn’t worry about using an alternative spelling.

Oh, this is a tough one. They’re both beautiful options. I had to go with [name_f]Renee[/name_f] because that’s my middle name.:slightly_smiling_face: