I’ve had my [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Tempest[/name_f] put together for a long time, and more recently, I gave her [name_f]Caprice[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Solstice[/name_f] as a sister. Now, I’m considering Sileo as a brother, but I have a few things to figure out.
Sileo means ‘to be silent’ or ‘to be quiet’ I know the meaning of a name isn’t the final deciding factor, but this meaning especially feels very condemning on a child. So your thoughts on the usability of Sileo?
Secondly, I had Sileo with [name_f]Cirice[/name_f] previously, and in a recent poll, I asked which sibset people liked more, and so far, most votes are for [name_f]Reverie[/name_f], [name_f]Caprice[/name_f], and Sileo. Though I have a sneaking suspicion it’s because people don’t like [name_f]Cirice[/name_f] that much. I’d love to hear any input on these two sets. Which you prefer, why, and any other thoughts. As well as your thoughts on [name_f]Reverie[/name_f], [name_f]Caprice[/name_f], and Sileo on it’s own.
Lastly, I have [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Tempest[/name_f] and [name_f]Caprice[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Solstice[/name_f], and I think they’re perfect. If I were to add Sileo as a brother to them, what would his middle name be?
Please answer kindly. Thanks in advance.
-Kit