Rex?

I’ve been in love with the name [name_u]Rex[/name_u] lately? What do you all think of it? [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] or [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u] maybe?

rex is so cool :green_heart:

i love the meaning, and the short, strong sound. it also has the cool x ending of max, but not quite as popular. rex is truly a hidden gem!

rex wilder and rex rhodes are both very fun!

a few more rex combos:

rex harrison
rex elliot
rex calloway
rex mason
rex jasper
rex hutton
rex marshall
rex oliver
rex sullivan
rex archer
rex hugo
rex finnegan
rex murphy

1 Like

[name_u]Rex[/name_u] is such a cool, surprisingly vintage choice. I’d love to see it get more use! And [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is fantastic!

1 Like

Ooh [name_u]Rex[/name_u] is so fun, charming and cool! I knew two who both wore it well. [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is lovely!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Rex[/name_u]!

It’s cool, uncommon, and vintage while still feeling on trend. Both your options are great but I prefer [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u].

1 Like

I really love [name_u]Rex[/name_u]. I loved it for my son but my husband is [name_u]Max[/name_u] and we felt it was a little close. [name_u]Love[/name_u] both [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u] and [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] — both very cool. If your surname is one syllable I’d go [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], otherwise I like them equally.

1 Like

[name_u]Rex[/name_u] was one of my top choices if we had a boy. It’s sweet, scruffy and retro. [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is fun! I also love it with a clunky old-man middle like [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] or [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_m]Harold[/name_m].

2 Likes

I would like it if it wasn’t for the fact that every other dog in my country is named [name_u]Rex[/name_u]. Otherwise “rex, regis” has a pretty cool literal meaning.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Rex[/name_u]! I like the X ending and how short it is.

Both middle names I like actually. I’m going to go with [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u] though because I like the double R

1 Like

I really love [name_u]Rex[/name_u]! If my husband’s parents didn’t have a dog named [name_u]Rex[/name_u], I would definitely consider using it. As much as I love it as a name nerd, you may get comments about it being a dog name from others. But if that doesn’t bother you, go for it! (My name is [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], and lots of people have had dogs named [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] over the years. It annoyed me when I was a kid, but now I like my name).

[name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is cool

1 Like

I think it as a dog name and of T. rexes.