Rhyeiss?

WDYT of Rhyeiss?

[name]Reese[/name] for girls; not a fan
[name]Rhys[/name] for boys; big fan!

No, spelt Rhieyss.

The spelling is a little confusing. Is it ‘reese’ or ‘rye-eese’? Too many letters for a one syllable name, [name]IMO[/name]. While it does look lovely on paper, it’s much too impractical for real life, it may work for a fictional story character, though.

I can’t even begin to spell it or pronounce it, so it gets a big no from my corner, sorry.

Where did this name come from? Why does it have 3 vowels in a row? Does someone you know use this spelling on their daughter or are you seriously considering it for your own?

It looks like someone wanted [name]Rhys[/name] for a girl and modified it at will, or possibly trying to combine some letters from two or more names to honor several people and came up with something that could be pronounced [name]Reese[/name] (which is cool with me, spell it [name]Reese[/name]), but looked vaguely exotic in an ordinary kree-a-tiff spelling kind of way. I’m sorry if this is a real name somewhere, but some of the danger with that is that plenty of people will assume it’s made up. I don’t know if it’s [name]Reese[/name] or [name]Rice[/name] or Rise or [name]Rye[/name]-yesssss, or RE-iss, or re-ice, or Raise. It’s too overcomplicated.