Rhys or Conor

Thoughts?
It’s to go with brother [name_u]Owen[/name_u]

Both are nice names, but [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] feels more distinctive, and I really like it with [name_u]Owen[/name_u].

Tough call… I like all those names and both go well with [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. I think I would vote [name_u]Rhys[/name_u].

[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] are lovely and I’ve never met a [name_m]Conor[/name_m]/[name_m]Connor[/name_m] I could stand.

I prefer [name_u]Rhys[/name_u].

Same here! I really like [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] though.

[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] sounds like a nn for [name_m]Ryland[/name_m], so i choose [name_m]Connor[/name_m].

I’ve always loved [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]

I prefer [name_m]Conor[/name_m] but [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] might go better with brother if that is a concern.

I prefer [name_u]Rhys[/name_u].

Wow tough. I like them equally but as a sibet I prefer [name_m]Connor[/name_m] actually.

I love the name [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and am considering it for my little guy due in [name_f]October[/name_f] since I would have loved a daughter named [name_u]Reese[/name_u]! But that is my fear… that there are a lot more girls named [name_u]Reese[/name_u] now. Also, I always want to add a “c” in the Male version and fumble with the [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] spelling. But I do love the name!