Riley Martha

I have a two year old daughter called [name]Riley[/name] [name]Martha[/name]. Any opinions??

[name]Riley[/name] is not my style for a girl (although I like it for a boy), and [name]Martha[/name] is not my style but nice for someone else though. Sorry!

i’d love it if the first name was an actual girls name…sorry

[name]Riley[/name] [name]Martha[/name] sounds very spunky and cheerful to me, and I appreciate the unexpected pairing of [name]Martha[/name] with [name]Riley[/name]. I hope you’re enjoying your little girl! :slight_smile:

Take care!

I definitely agree with [name]Jill[/name]. Great name pairing!

I too like the pairing of [name]Martha[/name] with [name]Riley[/name]–sort of unexpected and makes [name]Martha[/name] a little fresher. Is [name]Martha[/name] a family name or meant to honor someone? Although I do not usually prefer unisex names, I like the spunkiness of [name]Riley[/name] and I can definitely see an adorable little pig-tailed girl answering to it!

Nope, I just loved the name [name]Martha[/name] and I agree that [name]Riley[/name] is very masculine (although i love it) and so I thried to pick a more feminine MN.

Nope, I just loved the name [name]Martha[/name] and I agree that [name]Riley[/name] is very masculine (although i love it) and so I thried to pick a more feminine MN.

[name]Riley[/name] is not my style, but as unisex names go I rather like it, and I think it will age well, whilst still being cute now.

I absolutely adore [name]Martha[/name], and agree with [name]Jill[/name] that [name]Riley[/name] [name]Martha[/name] is the perfect combination of modern and spunky, with vintage and soft.

You have my belated congratulations!

I do actually like [name]Riley[/name] for a girl… but I think it needs to be paired with something a little more down that genre. [name]Riley[/name] speaks young & spunky while [name]Martha[/name] seems more reserved & homely. But I could quite easily adapt!!