River for a G, Finn for a B?

[name]Just[/name] saw a birth announcement for twins.,… a girl, [name]River[/name] and a boy, [name]Finn[/name]. thoughts?

I love [name]Finn[/name]…[name]River[/name] I find masculine…[name]Ria[/name] would have been pretty…

[name]Finn[/name] is really nice and I don’t have a problem with a girl [name]River[/name]. Good luck!

[name]Finn[/name] is all boy in my opinion and although [name]River[/name] seems more masculine too, I have no trouble seeing it on a girl. I don’t think they make a good sib-set though, if I just saw their names written down I would assume boy-boy twins not one of each.

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]River[/name] feels and looks very masculine to me. I like [name]Finn[/name]. I would have called my son [name]Finn[/name] (due tomorrow) if it didn’t rhyme with my last name practically :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]River[/name] for a girl!!
I firmly believe that if [name]Harper[/name] can be a girls’ name, [name]River[/name] most definitely is!
I actually believe that all nature names should be unisex by default, and that whether you use it for a boy or a girl is all a matter of personal preference, so I love [name]River[/name] as a name, and personally prefer it for a girl. I think it’s a lot more feminine sounding than [name]Harper[/name] to be honest, and a good match with brother [name]Finn[/name] ^^
[name]Lovely[/name] twinset!