Ronan Kai or Ronan Forrest: Thoughts? NNs?

Hey Everyone,

I really like the name [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] and its meaning, “little seal,” since I love the water, and the Irish origin. But is it too uptight? Is the meaning kind of lost by the sound? [name_u]Love[/name_u] to hear some opinions on what the name evokes.

Also nns: Any suggestions on nns beside [name_f]Ro[/name_f] or Rone. Middle name most likely [name_u]Kai[/name_u] or [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] if that adds any options.

Thanks for the help! To me finding boys names beyond the traditional is a challenge!

Honestly, I picture [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] as a mischievous, cool kid, I don’t see it as uptight at all! I wouldn’t use a nickname. [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] are really great names!

Thanks! [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is a family name, but I love [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. I guess I am sensitive to not having a nickname because my name is impossible and I never had one, but wished I did!

PS I love [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]!

Thank you very much! I loved [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] ever since I learned about [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] [name_m]Waldo[/name_m] in the tenth grade, and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is one of my favorite biblical boy names. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] makes me think of the Beatles - great song with great advice!