Rosalba or Rosalva?

I have begun to really like super feminine first names being paired with unisex/masculine leaning middle names as opposed to feminine first name & feminine middle name as I previously gravitated towards.

[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] [name_f]Sloanne[/name_f] :dove: is currently already up on my profile and I’m crushing on it big time. In fact, if I found out I was pregnant right now it would be a toss up between her and my other combo more longstanding - [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] question is would [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] (rose-awl-bah) or Rosalva (ro-sal-va) be best for this combination? They mean the same thing, “white rose.” I believe [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] is Spanish and Rosalva is Italian (correct me if I’m wrong) and I have a definite inclination towards Italian themes as I’ve always always wanted to travel/eventually live there! Ultimately it comes down to what sounds nicer with my chosen middle and which possible nicknames I favor. See, I favor [name_f]Alba[/name_f] to [name_u]Alva[/name_u] and I can see myself calling a little girl [name_m]Albie[/name_m] or [name_u]Alvie[/name_u] instead of the full name and I prefer the ‘b’ sound to the v. But as a full name, I just don’t know. Both are so pretty and rare.

Looking for opinions ! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] [name_f]Sloanne[/name_f] or Rosalva [name_f]Sloanne[/name_f]

[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] [name_f]Sloanne[/name_f]! If you say [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] with a little bit of an accent, it truly is one of the most gorgeous names, and flows better than Rosalva. Best of luck!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they both sound lovely! Personally, I prefer [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u], but in regards to it being for you, I would vote for Rosalva [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] :two_hearts:

1 Like

I definitely prefer [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] it is guys. I can’t deny as @winterlyricalfox said that it is one of the most gorgeous names!

I do still see the prettiness and uniqueness of Rosalva but I just favor the sound of [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] on my tongue :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] [name_f]Sloanne[/name_f] is such a dreamy combo!!

1 Like